$800 what to do

I have got about $800 ready to go into the Banshee. Any suggestions? I have a cool head, pro circuits, single carb, MX port work, swing arm, shocks, a-arms. I am thinking about a dual carb set up and some v force reeds. It really needs some cosmetics but I think I would rather be faster. I put out around 56 horse now with my mods. So any suggestions would be cool.

what kind of riding do you do? Carbs and reeds would be good to have no matter what, but depending on what kind of riding you do, you could go with other things.

If you are into trails and such just get some bigger carbs, pod filters, reeds, and a timing plate. That would wake it up some more. Reason i asked what riding you did, is if you were just all dunes, you could have got a 4mil crank and gone that way, but I dont know how well that would work in the trails/ woods ect. May also cost a little more then 800, not 100% sure. The carbs, pods, reeds, and plate will help quite a bit though. Call the # in my signature, Mike will hook you up with all you need.

800 bucks dale dont you drink that much in beer on a dune weekend lol,

yeah if your looking for more power might get more of dune port, they will most likely raise your exh and widen it out some.

find some pwk, pj 34s and it should wake it up off ebay.

anyways hope to ride with you later this yr if thinks go good.

wes

I run 18cc @ around 185 comp. I currently run a 34mm keihn. I may just stick with the bolt ons and not go the porting route. Wes I am gonna try to make the fall trip. Gotta spend the cash. I have a seperate beer fund hell I could get everything if I quit that stuff. The quad is set up mainley for MX but will hold its own in the dunes. So do we think a bigger single carb and some v forces. I need some exhaust clamps and a billet gas cap that woud take care of 8 bills pretty easy. I think I want more top end but more or less just overall enhancements is good. I dont care to be the fastest I just want it to run fast enough for me.

Edited by dalegoldston

I wouldn't run twin carbs, I dont like them much, you especially dont tneed them if you have a mx port job and mostly ride trails and some sand. You just need a little bigger single. The keihin 34mm pj is a whore to jet and get to run right.

The keihin 34mm pj is a whore to jet and get to run right.

first off a set of duals isnt that hard to setup if you have a carb sync and what not, and if your running a single its even easier.

a set of stockers would perform better than a single imo.