few of the bikes im going to run with tomorrow

strokerace

here are a few of the bikes im going with tomorrow to the track they will be others but im going with these fellows011-1.jpg010-1.jpg005-1.jpg006-1.jpg007-1.jpg004-1.jpg003.jpg002.jpg001.jpg018.jpgthe black shee is a wicked motorsports 10 mil stock cyl. on alky,the white red stock frame is 4 mil stk cyl. on alky the blue framed ridgid is stock r-6 the 4 poke is ds-650 with just about everything inclding n.o.s. the red and white silver frame is 4 mil stk cyl on alky and the last on is my dragger i just finished every one is running studded tires around here i know i wont be hooking up with the tires i have but got some coming from jeff at f.a.st.

O.K., You had me really scratching my head for a few!!LOL

We run 300` and are running 4.10`s and under to 3.80`s. I was getting ready to say you all are doing something we arent !!

Good luck on the tranny bro, Sounds like your pilot might be too big if its still fat on the bottom side. What are you running it at?

Edited by dynodon