What do u think is funner?

Im totally bored but i was just woundering what you all think is funner between a quad and a bike???

for me its hard to say, the atv is fun in the dunes cause u can be lazy :D

also i love to powerslide

for the bikes i can just alwayz have fun on

seems like it doesnt eat you up as much on long rides

soaks up bumps nicley

easy to str8n out when some shit comes up(on a quad u will pretty much be screwd)

but those are just the few things,just want to know what you think.

i have a bike and a shee and love them in different ways , nothing beats a bike for the track , jumping , whoops and going fast , brought my shee to the track and it was way to hard on me and i have it all done up , (ohlins fronts , +2+1 arms , pep rear ) but in the sand , hill clibming nothing beats the fun on a quad .

i have a bike and a shee and love them in different ways , nothing beats a bike for the track , jumping , whoops and going fast , brought my shee to the track and it was way to hard on me and i have it all done up , (ohlins fronts , +2+1 arms , pep rear ) but in the sand , hill clibming nothing beats the fun on a quad .

WORD!

I like to hill shoot and drag... so I'd have to say I still have more fun on the Banshee!

4 wheeler...... Nothing against bikes, I just dont think they are all that fun to ride on the type of riding I do.

Yep....

I rode CRs for a long time, but...the reality is...I'm not a jumper...

Bike are great for tracks, or if you're a nut case that launches off dunes. For all the riding I do...quad is the way to go.

I did love the cushy ride of my bikes back in the day though...

For going fast My cr500 has yet to be beaten by anything except a KX500 trike.(that thing is worked!)

Took the CR out to ocotillo wells and went ass over handlebars. powerline road in 5th isn't such a good idea.

But i prefer quads for everything. Even wrecking!

Personally i love both and still wouldn't mind having a dritbike as well but my WRX is next so screw that haha. Anyways Main reason for likeing four wheelers is i find them more fun to throw around and get muddy on sometimes. Dirtbikes are fun and all but iv been hurt so many times on them i consider them death traps. :confused:

Bikes, they are so fun to air out, plus, try and catch me on my yz 250.

Quads are good for lazy rides though. Plus, i have the quads since im the only one who has a bike, so its nice to play at their game.