burning time

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your doing it my man.

yep, so am i. plus i have a cold adult beverage in front of me...........gulp, gulp, gulp, gulp............aaaaaaaahhhhhhh. what a good way to waste time.

play world of warcraft... becareful with this. its like a freakin black hole. you think its been 20 mins .. 13 hours later you realize your kids ot a shity diaper, your wifes drank a whole bottle of vodka, the dog smeered his ass down your stairs, your sister got knocked up, and hilary clinton is now the president.

play world of warcraft... becareful with this. its like a freakin black hole. you think its been 20 mins .. 13 hours later you realize your kids ot a shity diaper, your wifes drank a whole bottle of vodka, the dog smeered his ass down your stairs, your sister got knocked up, and hilary clinton is now the president.

Whoa! Hold up there.....Hillary Clinton is president....that was uncalled for :sick: ! I suggest you abort this game immediately and delete it because if that happens I will move to Canada.....maybe even Mexico!

:yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

Been there done that but with star wars galaxies also played for 3 years. Not to mention iv pulled lots of 18hour nights on it.....

Usually when i polish mine it only takes about 5 mins LOL :biggrin:

no no i mean take something thats painted or really dull and make it look like chrome.

:yelrotflmao: :woot: Thats funny stuff... LOL