KFX450R or an LT450R

Whitey

Ah.. my mistake, I though I read somewhere it was IRS... Honest miskate, sorry about that, wasnt really trying to give bad info. So... uhhh wtf yourself, dont have to be a fuckstick about things, I wasnt being an ass in my post.

Who was being an ass? Fuck off retard, I say three letters and im an ass. You're cool buddy! :down:

F' the LT-R and the TRX. they both suck. take the 4 poke BS'ing to a 4 poke site. unfortunetaly for the LT-R it's a suckzuki, it will fall apart eventually. as far as the TRX is concerned.......... well i can't bag on it too much, because it has a honda engine. but, none the less, this is a 2 stroke site.

my cherry bomb is better than your glass pack.........my fart bomb exhaust is louder than your fag attracting rice burner. who cares?????? they're loud annoying 4 strokes. argue on a 4 poke site.

No one is really arguing, Someone just asked for some advice and people gave it to him. I bet you haven't even ridden either of them. Learn to be more open minded

Edited by XxGlamisDunerxX

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbsup: Just seemed like you got your panties in a bunch over a mistake I typed.... you could have said "I think you are mistaken" or something along those lines, Instead you pull the douche bag move and give the WTF like you have never been wrong in your life...

nah, it was wtf. WTF gives a totally different impression. Its pretty silly to think a sport 450 would have IRS, common sense bud. Anyways sorry to hijack.

My opinion for the poster would be to purchase the LT-R, i sat on a KFX for the first time today. Didnt like it. Felt a bit tipsy. Front wheels also seemed very light and it turned very easily. Not my cup of Tea but it seems like an alright bike i guess, for trails and stuff.

nah, it was wtf. WTF gives a totally different impression. Its pretty silly to think a sport 450 would have IRS, common sense bud.

is it really that silly?? i mean there is a 500cc sport quad that has it. so, in all reality, what would be so silly about one? possibly for woods riding maybe??

Its pretty silly to think a sport 450 would have IRS, common sense bud.

Oh yeah, I forgot your opinons are the only ones that matter on here. Well since you are the God of all knowledge on here I will leave this post to you since you are so fuckin smart. :notworthy: What about the outlaw? If they make an IRS quad why would it be so "silly" for suzuki to do the same?

Oh yeah, I forgot your opinons are the only ones that matter on here. Well since you are the God of all knowledge on here I will leave this post to you since you are so fuckin smart. :notworthy: What about the outlaw? If they make an IRS quad why would it be so "silly" for suzuki to do the same?

Becuase the LTR was designed as an MX bike? :shrug:

Becuase the LTR was designed as an MX bike? :shrug:

Thank you.

Maybe if you hill billy people could read, you would know the LT-R450 was designed for MOTOCROSS racing. 50inch's wide, 18inch rear tires, tight gearing. That was the whole selling point of the quad. Tell me what quad would have IRS for motocross. I worded my sentence wrong on my last post, the outlaw is considered a sport quad but its meant for the trails.

Also it wouldn't be silly for them to make one, A 450 with IRS probably would but a 500cc + quad, nope.

F' the LT-R and the TRX. they both suck. take the 4 poke BS'ing to a 4 poke site. unfortunetaly for the LT-R it's a suckzuki, it will fall apart eventually. as far as the TRX is concerned.......... well i can't bag on it too much, because it has a honda engine. but, none the less, this is a 2 stroke site.

my cherry bomb is better than your glass pack.........my fart bomb exhaust is louder than your fag attracting rice burner. who cares?????? they're loud annoying 4 strokes. argue on a 4 poke site.

noone is arguing... its better to be knowledgeable about all bikes so read up on the cherry bomb and the ltr and all the other bikes that way you know when you get beat you know what beat you :whistling:

also its a general talkin thread... thats like saying take all your information about any other bike to another forum. the HQ is for knowledge if you x out all the info about other things out there the HQ would not have great info about all bikes and makes. and if you dont like the THREAD DONT FKN POST IN HERE

i'll post where ever i F'N want. as a matter of fact i have ridden the LT-R, my buddy has one with a cherry bomb and a yoshimura exhaust. it's decent, but not my cup of tea, personally i'm not too fond of it. i guess it would take some time to get used to. i'm very open minded, i respect the new breed of 4 strokes. they're quick, light and agile. i was just busting ya'lls balls about posting 4 stroke questions on a 2 stroke site. i'm sure people on 4 stroke sites aren't to fond of people posting questions about 2 strokes on their site, especially banshee's.

i'll post where ever i F'N want. as a matter of fact i have ridden the LT-R, my buddy has one with a cherry bomb and a yoshimura exhaust. it's decent, but not my cup of tea, personally i'm not too fond of it. i guess it would take some time to get used to. i'm very open minded, i respect the new breed of 4 strokes. they're quick, light and agile. i was just busting ya'lls balls about posting 4 stroke questions on a 2 stroke site. i'm sure people on 4 stroke sites aren't to fond of people posting questions about 2 strokes on their site, especially banshee's.

NOW THATS A BETTER RESPONSE TO THE TOPIC AND NOT TO THE PEOPLE. BEFORE YOU WENT OFF TOPIC AND BUSTED OUT WITH YOU PEOPLE STFU ABOUT 4 STROKES INSTEAD OF BASE'N YOUR RESPONSE ON THE TOPIC AT HAND..

THEREFORE POST AWAY!! :thumbsup:

NOW THATS A BETTER RESPONSE TO THE TOPIC AND NOT TO THE PEOPLE. BEFORE YOU WENT OFF TOPIC AND BUSTED OUT WITH YOU PEOPLE STFU ABOUT 4 STROKES INSTEAD OF BASE'N YOUR RESPONSE ON THE TOPIC AT HAND..

THEREFORE POST AWAY!! :thumbsup:

heres my opinion on thr lt-r vs the yfz. In stock form! I have a yfz and my brother n law has a lt-r he's a little lighter then me about 50 lbs lighter he's 170, I'm 220. We are equally skilled riders. We raced several times and in stock form the yfz pulls by 1 to 2 bike lenghts.

Now my brother in law put a cherry bomb and yoshi rs-5 full exhaust with spark arrestor out and no air box lid vs my yfz without an air box lid with K&N with billet adapter without the screen in the air box, spark arrestor out of stock exhaust and rejetted. The yfz pulled until about the beginning to middle of 4th gear then the lt-r gained a lot of power up top. Probably 3-4 bike lenghts.

Next I was going to retard the exhaust cam on the yfz and thats suppose to give you more power up top with little bottom end scarafice.

Now with that said my brother n law has spent about 650 dollars between the exhaust and cherry bomb and I only spent about 125 dollars for some jets and k&n with billet adaptor. After I retard the cam If I beat him the only mod that I spent money on is the K&N the bike is still pretty much stock, imagine with an aftermarket exhaust probably acouple more HP's.

My opinion is both quads are good, I prefer the yfz because the power delivery feels strong all the way from bottom to top, the lt-r power delivery feels way to smooth for my comfort, I like to feel the power hit a little hard, thats probably because of my love for 2 strokes!!!! The lt-r sits a lttle too high for my comfort, but the lt-r has the better suspension feels softer and easier on the body for track or dunes. It's all going to come down to personal perferences and I hope this helps you in some way, if there is any other info you would like to know you can give me a shout and I'll help you to the best of my knowledge vs the 2

I have no idea with the kfx450 sorry!!

heres my opinion on thr lt-r vs the yfz. In stock form! I have a yfz and my brother n law has a lt-r he's a little lighter then me about 50 lbs lighter he's 170, I'm 220. We are equally skilled riders. We raced several times and in stock form the yfz pulls by 1 to 2 bike lenghts.

Now my brother in law put a cherry bomb and yoshi rs-5 full exhaust with spark arrestor out and no air box lid vs my yfz without an air box lid with K&N with billet adapter without the screen in the air box, spark arrestor out of stock exhaust and rejetted. The yfz pulled until about the beginning to middle of 4th gear then the lt-r gained a lot of power up top. Probably 3-4 bike lenghts.

Next I was going to retard the exhaust cam on the yfz and thats suppose to give you more power up top with little bottom end scarafice.

Now with that said my brother n law has spent about 650 dollars between the exhaust and cherry bomb and I only spent about 125 dollars for some jets and k&n with billet adaptor. After I retard the cam If I beat him the only mod that I spent money on is the K&N the bike is still pretty much stock, imagine with an aftermarket exhaust probably acouple more HP's.

My opinion is both quads are good, I prefer the yfz because the power delivery feels strong all the way from bottom to top, the lt-r power delivery feels way to smooth for my comfort, I like to feel the power hit a little hard, thats probably because of my love for 2 strokes!!!! The lt-r sits a lttle too high for my comfort, but the lt-r has the better suspension feels softer and easier on the body for track or dunes. It's all going to come down to personal perferences and I hope this helps you in some way, if there is any other info you would like to know you can give me a shout and I'll help you to the best of my knowledge vs the 2

I have no idea with the kfx450 sorry!!

My Banshee with T6's and all the little shit was faster top end than an LTR with an exhaust and cherry bomb. Again, I'm not buying a drag bike, I have my turbo Banshee for that. I think I'm going to end up getting the LTR.

And also the LTR has a lower seat and overall height than the YFZ. I guess its all a feel thing :shrug: