introduce yourself

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My name is Adam 27 yrs old I am a Sr. Civil Engineering inspector from Taylor Michigan. I bought my new to me bone stock 96 banshee in July last year. It now has ac pro peg nerfs pro taper bars and FmF Fattys . Hey firefighter from woodhaven we need to hook up and go ride sometime Im right up at tele and eureka.

Anyways... Ive been into quads since I was 8 yrs old and my pops bought me a 1990 honda trx 300 4x4 when I was 11 yrs old (thanks dad) I rode that until I found the power of a triple piped triple cylindered snowmobile at 18 yrs old. I lost my way on quads for a few years and was heavy into snowmobiling until I found the banshee with 3 times the riding season and the power ....... well, close...LOL

Now im stupid addicted. My good bud (equally addicted to his 86 stroker 250r) and I built a sweet little track in his 2 acre backyard that we ride nearly every day. 3 jumps and a 150 wide oval with two full depth berms on each end

whats up everyebody, im Trevor... most of my friends call me bird... ive been riding for about 4 years now... my banshee was the first kwad i bought. i bought it on ebay and i burnt a piston when i got it cause i didnt rejet, since i have tore down and rebuilt the entire thing and am now forced to sell it. since i rebuilt my banshee ive gotten very involved in wrenching on them and am about to get my motorcycle repair certification from penn foster and hopefully continue my education at MMI. i love kwads, they r my addiction and my anti-drug. i got a yfz450 too that is better suited for my style riding. which is everything, all the time.

This certainly isn't the Roosting Room. Furthermore, stray from the racial remarks. That is one of the very few rules on these forums. Anything further with racial commentary will be deleted.

Dammit............I can't talk about my career as a manufacturer of racial slurs and other verbal abuse.

In reality, my name is Mark, I am 26 years old, and single. I used to work for TRD, but have very recently found myself working for Detroit Diesel. I tend to fiddle with my bikes more than I ride them, but hopefully I will have more free time with my new job, so I might get to ride a bit more. Plus, I am now alot closer to sand which is pretty much the only place I ride these days, but I do have a set of Pure Sports Bandits on wheels for the odd occaision that I am invited to ride on something besides sand. I can't think of anything else really interesting to say about myself atthe moment, but y'all can pretty much ask me anything. :thumbsup:

allow myself to introduce..........myself. My name is Shannon Im 27, parent,. and in a relationship. Im a foreman electrician and heavy equipment operator. Of course I love banshees,. have been aroud them since about 95 and love anything that has to do with off roading. Have to ride any chance I get. I dont care much about my bikes appearance as long as its fast and dependable.It gets very dirty and beat up almost everytime I go out. At least untill we move. Im also into drag racing. Ive had several cars,. my favs being a 460 powered 84 crown vic, 80 trans am, and last that I just sold never finished 70 chevelle. Gary Scelzi is my hero. Im also an amateur heavy weight body builder, currently at about 220lbs at 10%bf. Hoping to get a pro card by 35 years old at 260-270 lbs. Im a very competitive person. Bigger, stronger, faster. Nothinng I do is good enough and I always have to keep challenging myself. Thats about it,. and remember,....

dont sweat the petty shit and dont pet the sweaty shit.

http://www.myspace.com/1847285

eBay: morbidtwistabu :evil:

hi my name is eddy arnold i am 14 and i live in potlach ID

i like trail riding and in the fall going out in stuble fealds (it's cinda like the duns) i love my banshee. i like to work on my banshee i may be 14 but most things that go rong with my banshee i can fix i like making my banshee like paint, polishing and so but my fabrit is rideing and jumping

p.s(i cant spell) :yelrotflmao:

hi my name is eddy arnold i am 14 and i live in potlach ID

i like trail riding and in the fall going out in stuble fealds (it's cinda like the duns) i love my banshee. i like to work on my banshee i may be 14 but most things that go rong with my banshee i can fix i like making my banshee like paint, polishing and so but my fabrit is rideing and jumping

p.s(i cant spell) :yelrotflmao:

The spelling is bad, but I hear you're working on it. :thumbsup:

My name is Ray, I'm 29, married with a 4yr old son, by trade I am a machinist but now I work in the clean enviroment of graphic design. My wife bought me my Banshee new in 03 as a birthday gift, this was my first quad ever. I've been around cars all my life, my Mom was still drag racing while pregnat for me :cool: I still do machining and help out with a Pro Modified race car team as a hobby, otherwise I'm hangin with friends and family, making stickers, riding, workin on the Banshee ,tinkerin with my truck, project truck, sons ATV, R/C cars, slot cars, model cars or my home theater.

My name is Ray, I'm 29, married with a 4yr old son, by trade I am a machinist but now I work in the clean enviroment of graphic design. My wife bought me my Banshee new in 03 as a birthday gift, this was my first quad ever. I've been around cars all my life, my Mom was still drag racing while pregnat for me :cool: I still do machining and help out with a Pro Modified race car team as a hobby, otherwise I'm hangin with friends and family, making stickers, riding, workin on the Banshee ,tinkerin with my truck, project truck, sons ATV, R/C cars, slot cars, model cars or my home theater.

my name is john, i am a commercial sheetfed printer, graphic artists are my enemy. i like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain.

My name is derick im 17, my bike is an 88 and i race motocross, im a full time student right now and i have a job at a bar cooking fish and gay crap like that, i hate it but it pays for parts for my bike so it has to work( thats the only reason why im still there). my dad was in the coast guard for 20 years work on planes and helicopters, i got all my so called skills for him, i do all the work on my bike except motor work i leave that up to the guy i bought it from. he is on the pit crew for micky dimond he races supermoto. Next year im going to college down in arizona at MMI to be a yamaha technician :thumbsup:

My name is Craig, 18 years old. Living in South Western Ontario, Canada. I am currently in Grade 12, so I will be graduating this year :thumbsup: Then I will be working somewhere(don't know yet) for half a year to a year. Then going to College for Motive Power Technician(Diesel). I have a 87 Banshee that I've done most of the work on it myself. Currently drive a 1999 Dodge Ram 3500 Cummins. I have one sister and one brother, both older than me. I am also like FireHead when it comes to engines or our bikes in general. I will take my bike apart or my truck apart just for the hell of it :laugh: Enjoy tattoo's and getting tattoo's. Only have one right now(the one in my sig) but I'm soon getting a design I drew up done on April 19th :smile: so I'm excited. And that's about all I can think of :beer: