1/8 and 1/4 Mi Drag Times...

Capone

areya ready!!

I am ready to lay down some 3.8's.....if we dont' do that this weekend, I will be very dissappointed....the motor has it, we just have to get some test & tune on the chassis to get it there and get the lead out of my @$$ and ride it. That was only the 2nd time out on the bike, still getting used to all that power.

Hopefully that 4 mill will go into the 3's this weekend too. Like the 16 mill, it has the potential, just have to find it.

300' dirt: 5.4 @?mph

1/8: 8.4 @ 79mph

This was my old setup, 427 Trex on alky, stock frame, stock porting, stock tranny, no lockout. and way too high gearing 17/41.

Oh and i don't believe in jockies like bigboy and dajogejr :biggrin: i was 300lbs at the time.

• 1 month later...

My best of 4 runs was a 9.3 @ 71mph in the 1/8th mile.

Here's the video http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...eoid=2028001261

Mods in sig. Once i get my juggs and flywheel back, ill be going again. An 8.3 is my goal but it's my playbike so no big deal. I need to learn to take off better though. Practice makes perfect

I was gonna bring my yz250 out there but id run out of gear way too fast.

edit* im just curious, what do piped 450's run and piped/cam 450's run in the 1/8th on asphalt? With good riders of course.