Cub bottom end

u dont need a ovveride for a cub to shift nice or/and fast sum simple less expensive mods are alot easier i have the shift star done shift shaft mod and easier spring :thumbsup:

u dont need a ovveride for a cub to shift nice or/and fast sum simple less expensive mods are alot easier i have the shift star done shift shaft mod and easier spring :thumbsup:

the star and shift shaft do jack compaired to an override... yes its better then nothing but it still sucks... its simple you put 80 or 90 horses and lock all that power to the clutchg no star mod is going to make it ez to shift period... override is the way to go...

While I agree....those mods may make it shift better, putting an override tranny in a bike is like adding 20 hp...easy. No more falling off the pipe, etc.

Easier and quicker to click a gear than pull the clutch and click...

you need an over ride tranny if you want to shift under full power in a drag race. i'm running my 421 cub with the inexpensive mods that you mentioned and it shifts fine when i'm not under full power. rip on the throttle, let off, shift, rip on the throttle, etc, etc. try that in a drag race with a fast well set up quad and you'll get beat. there is no way that i'm able to shift properly under full power in a race when i'm running my paddles and getting good traction, no way. the people with experience say the same thing.

saying that cubs have bottem end is like saying rosie o'donnell is hot, it don't make sense.