wana see some thing cool

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so potlach is a weard town potlach its self is a little red neck town wear the cops let kids ride 4 wheallrs thru town and play arond with them in the park onawhay is a smaller town litterly a 100 yards from potlach about 100-200 peaple and all but one house is a traler

:thumbsup:

ok so potlach is a weard town potlach its self is a little red neck town wear the cops let kids ride 4 wheallrs thru town and play arond with them in the park onawhay is a smaller town litterly a 100 yards from potlach about 100-200 peaple and all but one house is a traler

:thumbsup:

Since the forest industry has slowed down around the Potlach area hasn't the count that it's in had an enemployment rate that was something fantastic like 28% over the last 5 years? It seems like I saw that on the news last year when I was visiting a friend in Spocompton (Spokane, WA). :blink:

sounds like a fun place to be . there aint shit around and not shit to do so boring you have to take photos of a web site you are already looking at. now if i took my banshee out there and started on the main st. and went wot 1st - 6th gear would i miss the town by 4th? or do i have enough time to see the whole place

sounds like a fun place to be . there aint shit around and not shit to do so boring you have to take photos of a web site you are already looking at. now if i took my banshee out there and started on the main st. and went wot 1st - 6th gear would i miss the town by 4th? or do i have enough time to see the whole place

Potlach has more than one street in it, but not many more than that. :thumbsup: