Banshee part out

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much for the tie rods with ends? if you have any. Thanks

matt96shee- the 2-1 carb and manifold setup have been sold. i still have the stock manifold and crossover.

blaster rider- i have a set of ITP wheels. one has a dent on the inside of the wheel from some jackass accident at the dunes. outter lip and inner is still perfect. just a slight bulge on the inside. if intrested, PM me.

luisg1- i have a set of tie rods with good boots too, ( i think last i looked they were alright) PM me make me an offer for em and where are they goin to.

Edited by alisn4x4

Any J-Arms?

yup... i have a whole front end. PM sent.

hey, sucks on the intake! how much for that whole clutch assembly + the sprocket from the crank?

matt96shee- the 2-1 carb and manifold setup have been sold. i still have the stock manifold and crossover.

blaster rider- i have a set of ITP wheels. one has a dent on the inside of the wheel from some jackass accident at the dunes. outter lip and inner is still perfect. just a slight bulge on the inside. if intrested, PM me.

luisg1- i have a set of tie rods with good boots too, ( i think last i looked they were alright) PM me make me an offer for em and where are they goin to.

Still have the J-arms ???

I need a good set of lowers to chrome........ LMK

matt96shee- clutch might be taken... waiting on reply for that.

streetsweepaz- upper j-arms are spoken for. the lowers i still have and are in decent shape. if yer gonna just chrome them its cool, they will need a blasting anyways. make an offer on em.

I'm looking for plastics! I need all and price.

plastics arent in the best of shape. the front fenders are in 2 peices and the rears would need a real good scrub down.

pipes are in nice shape. no dents, light surface rust like any of em but nothing bad. silencers were recently polished to mirror like shine. looking for 330 shipped for the fatties

still got lots of other parts left. pm me and ask for parts, and ill let you know if i still have them. ive been dealing with a family emergency so sorry for the late replies to everyone who's PM'd me the past week.

bansheeproject058jpgsmlfe7.jpg

bansheeproject056jpgsmlkm0.jpg

bansheeproject067jpgsmlrc2.jpg

bansheeproject068jpgsmlhl7.jpg

Edited by alisn4x4

How much for axle and polished lower shock mount? 75069 zip.

plastics arent in the best of shape. the front fenders are in 2 peices and the rears would need a real good scrub down.

pipes are in nice shape. no dents, light surface rust like any of em but nothing bad. silencers were recently polished to mirror like shine. looking for 330 shipped for the fatties

still got lots of other parts left. pm me and ask for parts, and ill let you know if i still have them. ive been dealing with a family emergency so sorry for the late replies to everyone who's PM'd me the past week.

bansheeproject058jpgsmlfe7.jpg

bansheeproject056jpgsmlkm0.jpg

bansheeproject067jpgsmlrc2.jpg

bansheeproject068jpgsmlhl7.jpg