F.A.S.T porting

wow didnt need the fuckin life story and maybe if your (studio) was any good you would have people book up to 78 day. seriously no one asked you anything you just came on shooting your mouth off. i dont think jeff sits down and ports steady im sure he has other shit to d0 like answer the phone every 3 second. order shit ,ship stuff theres many things for him to do. and personaly im glad its just him doing my porting and if it wasnt i would have waited for him so its no big fucking deal but for some reason your getting all up tight about my shit being out there so long and another guys shit out there for 78 days. who gives a fuck. jeff gave me a timline and i said sure and sent my stuff out. and im sure he gave the other guy a timeline aswell. and im going to say it again for the 3rd time, its fucking -10/-20 out here so i dont want to fuckin ride anyway.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You must be dumb have you ever been in -10 to -20 weather ya your skin will freeze but that still makes youy a pussy right?

lol the guy doesnt know canadian weather. it may say -10/20 on the temp guage but then add the windchill lol i can remeber when its been -45/-50 with the wond chill. now thats when your eye lids frezze and the snot in your nose frezzes instantly. anyway i dont fell the need to try and prove a point to you. everyone else seems to understand and but all i can say for you is MEAT HEAD.

well let me see i run a sevice biz myself, so for example virgin records sends me the latest greatest recording star on there rosters, master tapes to edit, and i sit on them for 70 days, at that point im looking for a new client and can take the 5 million dollars in biz i do with them a year and flush it down the shitter......thats why when i started my biz in the early eighties and i started to grow i added more editing suites more recording rooms more film rooms, and with that came 40 employees its called fucking expantion......now if this jeff kid is Fucking rembrandt with a grinder, and is the only one on the planet capable of grinding your juggs out well then hell schedule, when he has the time to do your shit, but if my bike was in peices for 3 months id be kinda pissed, thats why you schedule shit?? every sit at the doctors office for 78 days waiting to see him?....and just because he has your shit for 3 months has nothing to do with "quality" he's goin to spend the least amount of time porting your juggs as possible, when jim at passion ported one of my bikes i blew his horn on the HQ and a month later he was buried in work as well as has been several builders on this site, any fucking port work done to your bike will be 100% better than it was so im sure you will be impressed, maybe send him your bible to autograph, but porting a 2 cycle engine aint fuckin rocket science

Believe me buddy he makes damn sure every set of cylinders that leave his shop is nothing short of perfection or they don't leave at all. If 2-stroke porting is so damn easy why ain't you doing it then recording guru? You would think a high class business man such as yourself would have more class than to say shit about someone elses business and how they run it. Don't hear nobody else complaining about it on here but yourself. You must be used to getting everything you want when you want and how you want it being such the rich recording guru that you are but Jeff works damn hard to keep his good name not for some piece of shit like you to drag it in the mud. He works hard to please his customers and stops at nothing less than satisfaction.

lol the guy doesnt know canadian weather. it may say -10/20 on the temp guage but then add the windchill lol i can remeber when its been -45/-50 with the wond chill. now thats when your eye lids frezze and the snot in your nose frezzes instantly. anyway i dont fell the need to try and prove a point to you. everyone else seems to understand and but all i can say for you is MEAT HEAD.

yeah last month it was 8 degrees with 60 mph wind..............

If 2-stroke porting is so damn easy why ain't you doing it then recording guru?

real simple cause two stroke porting wouldnt pay my fucking electric bill, let alone a 26k a month mortgage bill, all i know is a 90 day turn around time is bullshit, for any business..... and your right i am a recording guru ive been in biz 30 years probally before you were in your daddys testicles, back in the 70's we used to grind our own cylinders, on kawi tripples and yamaha rd's, and they hauled ass..........fuck porting my juggs i need my bible autographed

Edited by Blue Duece

ive been in biz 30 years probally before you were in your daddys testicles, back in the 70's we used to grind our own cylinders, on kawi tripples and yamaha rd's, and they hauled ass..........fuck porting my juggs i need my bible autographed

Sorry i'm not old. :rolleyes:

real simple cause two stroke porting wouldnt pay my fucking electric bill, let alone a 26k a month mortgage bill, all i know is a 90 day turn around time is bullshit, for any business..... and your right i am a recording guru ive been in biz 30 years probally before you were in your daddys testicles, back in the 70's we used to grind our own cylinders, on kawi tripples and yamaha rd's, and they hauled ass..........fuck porting my juggs i need my bible autographed

:down: Get over yourself!!

im reading this guys posts and cant figure why the hell he gloats so much about what he makes,and what he does?Who cares???If you had any kind of money,you wouldnt have a mortgage payment,especially 30years in buisness....

this guy sounds like a crock to me,anyone who is anyone doesnt gloat at the fact they are rich and are"recording" gurus,WTF are you even on this forum for?Shouldnt you be on like virgin recordsHQ or somrething?

Edited by Sprntr81