Wierdness/No talk of the Clash

We had a great time.Had some fast bikes thias year.Hell the utility quad class winner ran a 5.0 :notworthy: I got to meet the honda xr650 guy and take a couple of pics of his bike, to bad they really didn't have a bracket to suit it.The 11yr old girl really whooped up some fast banshees this year.Excesspaint's new drag bike ran a 4.3 even after losing 1st gear in test and tuning,we think with a first gear and a little nitrous it will be consistent 3.8-3.9 bike :whistling:

I think useing a jockey is cheating. I believe the builder should have to ride there own bikes but hell if the 11 year old built it then go for it. If you are using a 60 lbs rider that snot all bike winning that just power to weight ratio.

I agree to a point. Spending all that money on a bike to have someone else ride it is retarded.

But that's striclty my opinion, I'm sure the races were a lot of fun to watch :beer:

The bike is a 4 mill,which was built for her and is only ran by the 11yr old girl.Her dad built it and she does a good job of running it. Hell her little brother was running an eton 50 motor all hopped up, on a minature drag frame.She really isn't just a jockey...Her Dad also had his drag bike there,He told me its something his family loves to do together.

post-15042-1173325627_thumb.jpg

Edited by MDS2106

I seen her run at the last Clash, she seemed to just be getting used to it then. Sweet bike fo sho. Yeppers the XR did good from what he told me against bikes on motor. There has been talk of putting it on the bottle for awhile now. Might be interesting to see what happens.

Dune

I just remember that at 4 stroke wars on the hill in cali. Some of the big names were using kids just to reduce the weight. But if she always runs then you know what you are in for a comparable bike will lose to her if she is good. It just seems irresponsible to put a kid on a bike like that. But hey its just my opinion so. I hope she has fun and stays safe.