Guess my Dyno

ojcool

Bro, I had to take a second to comment on this... At least night, or last night, either one does not really make sense.. How exactly are you insulting me here? Please clear this up at your earliest convenience.

Inorder to get that, you would have to be familiar with a member that used to be on here named "night." You should do a search for some of his posts, if they are still around, as I think he got booted off here. You might get a giggle or two out of them. :thumbsup:

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bro, I had to take a second to comment on this... At least night, or last night, either one does not really make sense.. How exactly are you insulting me here? Please clear this up at your earliest convenience.

I got that he was probably talking about another annoying poster that has "night" in their name. I may be wrong, but thats what I got out of it... Maybe you should add some kind of artwork to your posts, idk, a donky's ass maybe?

I got that he was probably talking about another annoying poster that has "night" in their name. I may be wrong, but thats what I got out of it... Maybe you should add some kind of artwork to your posts, idk, a donky's ass maybe?

I am not sure I want encourage him to put art in his posts, but heyif he needs a creative outlet, he should go for it.

Damn, are you guys losing your steam? I was trying to give you another opportunity to criticise.

Hmmm, with that in mind, do either of you know exactly what your arguing with me about? Please detail exaclty what you disagree with me about. Or maybe you just don't like me... If you don't mind, why? Or just post why you don't have time to tell me why you disagree/dislike me.

Damn, are you guys losing your steam? I was trying to give you another opportunity to criticise.

Hmmm, with that in mind, do either of you know exactly what your arguing with me about? Please detail exaclty what you disagree with me about. Or maybe you just don't like me... If you don't mind, why? Or just post why you don't have time to tell me why you disagree/dislike me.

I think I only looked in this thread because I saw something about a dyno mentioned here a long time ago. Then, there was some conversation about a cat cleaner, which intrigued me, even though I hate cats. Finally, I figured out you were the same guy that wrote a mile long reply to some one line joke I made about you mistyping Brain/Brian. Past that, I am just here to entertain. :shrug:

The edit in the previous post was to fix the link, not to change anything I said. Now, more dynamic people may know the shop that was taken at. And all dyno results are accurate. Now some of you may say.. How the hell did a 331 S-trim mustang make that power. Well all I can tell you is, it did. Maybe there is a reason, maybe not.