Guess my Dyno

ojcool

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am rather pissed at myself that I didn't ever save one of CottonEyed Joe's custom dyno charts..................... :verymad:

Who is cotten eye joe? Nevermind, I like him. He sounds like my kind of guy.

So no I have not had time to post due the fact that I cut down a tree in my back yard like a month ago and my wife was bitching cause I never cleaned it up. So I cleaned it up. And my back hurts, but not as much as my ego cause you guys are crushing me constantly. Also I am working on the LT250 on the weekends. I'll try to pay more attention to you guys. I know it's your entire lives to post on banshee HQ looking at the time signatures from your posts. Your pretty much on the internet 24-7 so it must be frustrating....

So anyway I'm back I check in to see your progress in a few hours..

Keep it original.. the guy who posted "ojfool".... I mean seriously bro, "ojfool"..... Comon. Take some time to think about your posts.

On another note. I see alot of guys asking for the dyno results. Just for the record I never claimed to make a bunch of power. Just that I was going to dyno the thing. As stated before I will be happy if I make 47hp. But I MAY be using the inertia dyno, so of course according to all the mechaical engineers on here I won't know WHAT I made.

hey, remember when dajogiejr was posting trying to tell somone that they needed to jet their bike richer at higher elevation because "the air is thinner up there so it flows into the cylinder faster".. and thats what started this whole thing? And then he said that the reason 2 stroke engines make more power is because the crankcase is part of the combustion chamber.

ummm no i dont remember that... please find that for me and post it....

i do know the crank case thread your talking about and it wasnt that it part of the cumbustion chamber... it was said that the crank case pressure forces more air fule into the cumbustion chamber... it was also stated about the pipes how they redirect the air fule that exits with the exhaust back into the cylinder just before the piston closes the exhaust side...

think you need to get your shit straight hommy

Edited by Bansh-eman

ummm no i dont remember that... please find that for me and post it....

i do know the crank case thread your talking about and it wasnt that it part of the cumbustion chamber... it was said that the crank case pressure forces more air fule into the cumbustion chamber... it was also stated about the pipes how they redirect the air fule that exits with the exhaust back into the cylinder just before the piston closes the exhaust side...

think you need to get your shit straight hommy

BTW I posted the supercharging effect of the two stroke pipe design... So good job just repeating what I have already said. .. Get your facts strait hommEy.

Ha ha ha ha...looks like mommy and daddy finally ungrounded you, huh?

Bumping old threads. Did I say the crankcase was part of the combustion chamber? NO.

What I said is the crankcase has to do with the VOLUME...

Let's go over this...shall we?

We already know you don't know shit about engines, any of them, be it quad, mustangs or weed eaters.

We already know you don't know shit about dynos, that's been proven.

We already know you are a keyboard tough guy wanna be...

You claim to be at a higher reading level than me? Yet...you can't even use a search button?

Let me help you son....

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?...c=61212&hl=

And wasn't it you saying a two stroke isn't a naturally aspirated engine? Yeah, you're a real sharp one there.

I already I admitted I was wrong on the altitude/jetting. Since I've lived and rode in MI all my life...I haven't had to rejet for altitude. I corrected myself...and let my comments stand instead of being a little bitch and editing and deleting my posts.

The crankcase is NOT part of the combustion chamber, it FEEDS the combustion chamber.

Kinda like your boyfriend Brian's cock isn't yours...but it feeds you.

By the way...I found your dyno chart...

ojdynogu4.jpg

BTW I posted the supercharging effect of the two stroke pipe design... So good job just repeating what I have already said. .. Get your facts strait hommEy.

Once again...and PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG...

A turbo and supercharger BOTH force more air/fuel into the intake, right?

How does exhaust re-entering the combustion chamber via sonic waves/backpressure have ANYTHING to do with a supercharger or turbo...???

Tell me genius....please, we all need more laughter....

Somewhere, there is a McDonald's waiting for you. It's the one that says "help wanted" on the window...

You've got threads about tuning via a wideband sensor, running a dyno, how to jet your shit.

And...ding ding ding, surprise...they all end up with what? Nothing....

No results, no information, no nothing. Just endless banter than turns from "please help me drain my oil" to I was sweeping the floors at a dyno shop, and this is what I overheard.

Let me know when you're actually ready to contribute something to this site, otherwise...stick to the off topic forums.

You're grasping for a rope to help you up...but that rope was pulled a long time ago rookie.