dvd burning program

yamaha04

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys still trying to burn dvd's lol i burnt Huevos8 but i used dvd dycriper then dvd shrink and burnt it and it works but im haveing a problem burning the movies from my computer that i have Dl from bitlord. i cant get them to open in either dvd decyiptor or dvd shrink when i try to open in dvd shrink it says error file not found or somthing but i can watch them on my computer no problem? im getting so frustrated iv DL so many different programs but still can get the right combo to burn them any help PLEASE lol

i use a program from slysoft i find it easy to use and updates all the time. never had a problem. the cost is cheep and well worth it if you burn a lot of movies. you can trile it for a month for free. you need the clone dvd and dvd it.clone dvd for burnin and dvd it is for the incodeing. http://www.slysoft.com/en/

i also have amovies i got in all different formats...some are avi's some are divx some are mpeg....i'd like to kno how to get them onto a dvd or cd so they'd play in a dvd player.

i have found the best way is to use Divxtodvd. it converts the files to a burnable file that nero can burn. so far it had seem to be the fastest and easyest way for me take about an hour per dvd then about 4 min in nero to burn

I havent tried to use DIVXtoDVD, does it work for multiple formats or just DIVX? I use 2 other programs to convert formats, they are ALLOK and IMtoo. Both work well to convert a DVD to any format I need (MP4, AVI, MP3,Xvid). I like it for my Archos portable video player. I was able to convert my South Park episodes for my PVP, and other crap I have. I have not tried to convert those files to DVD though, I would assume it would work both ways.

Both of those programs cost if you want the full version, or if you find a crack it would be free.