Cool head

ban-shred

I'm looking for a cool head but still incertain to witch choose, the trinity , the pro design and the chozen performance are the only one i can get here in quebec...is there one better than another???chozen is the best looking one but pro design says ''70% better cooling''...wich should i get???

I'm looking for a cool head but still incertain to witch choose, the trinity , the pro design and the chozen performance are the only one i can get here in quebec...is there one better than another???chozen is the best looking one but pro design says ''70% better cooling''...wich should i get???

call jeff at fast ,he's has one with fast racing logo on it. i am getting one of those same as noss i think gotta ask him for more details

call jeff at fast ,he's has one with fast racing logo on it. i am getting one of those same as noss i think gotta ask him for more details

We do carry both the Noss head ( NOW with our F.A.S.T. Racing logo on it which looks similar to the one in the F.A.S.T. RACING banner above) and the Pro Design. Should have pics of the new logo in a day or so. We can ship to Canada too.

I think Trinity has the most high tech head out, meaning they put a lot of R&D in the design to make it the most efficient and functional head on the market. Noss heads are designed well also.

Agreed.

Unfortunately their domes are proprietary and can't be interchanged with Noss or ProDesign...plus domes cost more for them.

That being said....I use the NOSS Head myself, it would've been nice to get one with a FAST engraving on it...however....JEFFREY!!! :whistling:

:yelrotflmao:

You just want it cause you know it's prolly good for at least a bike length. Jk lol

Unfortunately their domes are proprietary and can't be interchanged with Noss or ProDesign...plus domes cost more for them.

Yeah, that is the only thing I don't like about the trinity head. New domes are 100 bucks shipped from trinity :ohmy: But, trinity did send me two nice stickers, I'm sure they're good for a few HP :smile:

I really like my NOSS head though, I run that on my drag bike and am very pleased with how easy the installation is, as well as the availability for domes

For all those that wanted to see it here ya go.

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=73934

Thanks