get rich quick

yamaha04

i did one.. made 4.7 million in 3 weeks. now i own a home in the south of france and one in malibu..i just choose to reside here in missouri! :biggrin:

:yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: I didn't know anyone chose to reeside in Missouri? I was out there last summer, in Liberty, have relatives there, and they had this fuckin' thing about frozen pickles, I couldn't get over that shit.

Anyway, most of those scmas on TV are about how to "flip" real estate, buy it with no oney down, and then try to sell it to some sucker. It really doesn't work from what Ive heard. The other ones are about ripping the government off for grant money and shit, the dude with the $$ signs all over his suit.

In short, none of them work, like I said, if I knew how to get rich quick, would I tell anyone? Fuck no!

i did one.. made 4.7 million in 3 weeks. now i own a home in the south of france and one in malibu..i just choose to reside here in missouri! :biggrin:

ya, i call bull shit on that one

there is no way to get rich quick, once your rich you can get richer quick, but if your not careful you can loose you ass pretty dam quick as well, the reason these real estate guys are trying to get you to buy there shit is there not selling homes...so if 500,000 morons buy his shit he's now rich..........