Which pipe to choose!

jlsparky7

Fatties or gnarlys?  

70 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I do mostly trail riding now, however I plan on getting into MX and love riding wheelies and doing stunts. Im torn between the fattys and gnarleys. I dont know which to get. You wont hardley ever catch me trying to drag race, going in a striaght line gets boring after doing it once or twice... Ive got my mind set on fmf and im leaning towards gnarlys. I think the lowend would make wheelies much easier and then the powerband shouldnt hit as hard.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say get Fatty's because I have rode a Shee with Gnarly's and I have rode one with Fatty's, see with Gnarly's it hits hard from the bottom but when you get into the top-end it falls off, where as Fatty's have alot of low-end pull hard through the mid and still have enough top-end to have fun on.

Between Fatty's or Gnarly's I say get Fatty's.

Like I said before and I'm gonna say it again.....Fatty's are an under rated pipe in my oppinion. They give the best of both worlds, low end and good pull to the top. I used to have them on my bike until I went to a dune port by F.A.S.T.. Now I run cpi's but I still have my fatty's in the garage. There just to good to give up, besides you never know when I want to build another shee. Just my thoughts. :beer:

i chose to null my vote because i got my banshee with t6 pipes. I never had anything to compare it too. I like the sound and the power hits hard. In a drag race on a field road i spin 1st through 4th easy. Not good for stunting imo. It seems t6 pipes are only top end....but im not sure of that. I'm new to the banshee scene. :woot:

DMC 916!! I dont think these pipes get enough credit. They are a great all around pipe and sound better than any Ive ever heard. Ive heard alot. They sound like a crotch rocket at full tilt.

DMC 916!! I dont think these pipes get enough credit. They are a great all around pipe and sound better than any Ive ever heard. Ive heard alot. They sound like a crotch rocket at full tilt.

Got a link?

Got a link?

i have had t5's, fatties, gnarleys, bills, pt mids, dmc aliens, and i now have dmc 916's. i would say the t5's and dmc 916's are the best pipe i have had for the type of riding i do, and the 916's are by far the best "sounding" pipe available in my opinion but you cannot base decision on sound. if you are looking for mainly low end power then i would steer you towards the paul turners ot the gnarleys. i got my dmc's fom www.worldwideperformance.com

Edited by KingSpade