OZZFEST FOR FREE

Washburn

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermo...ewsitemID=66602

OZZFEST 2007...FOR FREE - Feb. 6, 2007

"This will change everybody's impression of the way touring in the summer in America should be." -- Sharon Osbourne

Imagine a day of wall-to-wall hard rock.

Imagine the world's greatest headliner sharing a bill with cutting edge new artists.

Imagine if this brass-knuckled beast was hellbent on coming to your town.

Imagine this earth-pounding event...FOR FREE.

2007 will forever mark the year Ozzfest spiked the concert industry's punch and gave every head-banging American kid a reason to strap on an air guitar with the historic announcement that tickets to the summer's premiere touring concert festival won't cost fans a dime.

Testing one, two, three...

That's right, Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne and tour producer Live Nation broke the news today at the Concert Industry Consortium in Los Angeles that their 12th annual hard rock spectacular

I dont think they announced a lineup yet. I got in for free a few times by giving the guy that guards the gate 5 bucks. Almost free anyway. I always stash a pint of Whiskey in my drawers too I refuse to pay 7 dollars for a beer but it does get super hot and 3 dollars for a cup of water a few times is inevitable. Espically if you decide to get in the pits. It could be a great lineup this year. Alot of good bands came out with new albums for 06-07 but Im sure alot of nu metal gay will be there most. Ozzy and Black Label Society are sure to be there and they both play good live sets. BLS is touring rite now Im going to see them in march. Ive always liked the smaller venue shows bettert than arena shows.