UPCOMING KT 4MM DRAG PORT

Good luck...I remember the bullshit you and your buddy tried to pull on here last time.

I'll just help out the other members right now thinking of dealing with you...

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?...=68829&st=0

With that Fullbore deal, didn't it wind up over on Planet Sand where some people came forward and said those pictures didn't even belong to this guy and it turned out they had been downloaded off somebody's web page? I wonder if this bike is the same deal? :whistling:

Edited by FireHead

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello, can you hear me??? HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT?????? don't let this turn into another fiasco like the fullbore bullshit. it should be a nice bike when you're done but it won't be the holy grail of banshee's. people won't be tripping over one another to pay you an un-godly amount of money for it. finish it and name your price. damn, some people never learn.

if you cant fuckin read, it is not finished, an ongoing rebuild, put up so if people are interested and can hold there fuckin mouths shuts while this is going on, i will post a price then. around $5,000. now get of the fullbore kick and let it go. i could care less if you guys-GIRLS are interested or not, just thought i would get you guys-GIRLS all worked up again!

if you cant fuckin read, it is not finished, an ongoing rebuild, put up so if people are interested and can hold there fuckin mouths shuts while this is going on, i will post a price then. around $5,000. now get of the fullbore kick and let it go. i could care less if you guys-GIRLS are interested or not, just thought i would get you guys-GIRLS all worked up again!

oh, i can fucking read and i can tell from my reading that you're an idiot. "around $5,000", now that's a start. if you were so concerned with people knowing about this being sold shortly when it's finished so that they could save their money, then you should have given them an idea to begin with. if i would have been interested and finally had the money and you didn't give me an idea of what you may have been looking to get out of it i would have bought something else. i'm sure most people feel the same way and would have done the same. do yourself a favor in the future, when you try to sell something give people a price, or atleast an idea of what you are looking to get.

Edited by cam2

Cam, I'm not taking sides here, but obviously a bike of this caliber is not gonna be on the market for $3000, come on dude, you have to at least have an idea of price range....around $5 is a steal for a new K&T 4mm bike....hell just to get a core motor in which you already own built by K&T with these upgrades is gonna be every bit of $2500-$3k.....so obviously the complete bike is NOT gonna be $3k......Just my 2 cents...:^)

Cam, I'm not taking sides here, but obviously a bike of this caliber is not gonna be on the market for $3000, come on dude, you have to at least have an idea of price range....around $5 is a steal for a new K&T 4mm bike....hell just to get a core motor in which you already own built by K&T with these upgrades is gonna be every bit of $2500-$3k.....so obviously the complete bike is NOT gonna be $3k......Just my 2 cents...:^)

come on dude get a clue. when someone tries to sell something they need to give people an idea of what they want. "i'm" well aware of what things cost. again, if someone is interested in buying a bike and they have an idea of what they want to spend, and they see a bike that they are interestested in they want to have an idea of what it's going to cost so they can hold off and wait until the bike is finished. or, if it may be too much then they'll look elsewhere. what part of that don't ya'll undersatand? where did i ever say 3K, or some low ball figure? maybe someone would have been holding off and this dude wanted too much for ones budget and they missed out on another good deal. the point of selling something is trying to get a certain amount out of it, tell people what you want, or a ballpark figure, that's my point.

i was holding off on a price for a bit cuz i needed parts to finish, depending if i went with new parts over used, the price will vary, which i am still needing a few parts to complete. so anywhere between 4500-5500, sorry but i didnt want to get ahead of myself until these decisions were made

With customer service like this I am shocked that he did not get 2 gumballs and a 3 orange slices more for the fullbores!!!!!!!!!!! :shrug: