UPCOMING KT 4MM DRAG PORT

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, that comment there pretty much garunteed your sale! Good one captain amazing. :thumbsup:

EDIT: Did you honestly think your previous comment would make me upset? LOL All you did was make yourself look like the douche you already were from your fullbore plastic thread. But hey, good job on reitterating that point! You're Super! :thanks:

Edited by BigRed350x

hey little red, i thought you fags up there still fucked goats and sheep, for a hobby, not atv's! your so fukin dumb!

People from Kansas making fun of people from Wyoming, for being in to farm animals.............................. :unsure:

I am pretty sure Kansas is just as bad or worse, as far as the farm animal screwing reputation goes. :yucky:

People from Kansas making fun of people from Wyoming, for being in to farm animals.............................. :unsure:

I am pretty sure Kansas is just as bad or worse, as far as the farm animal screwing reputation goes. :yucky:

OK, so then you're saying F.A.S.T. Jeff is a goat blower like the rest of us Kansans too huh?? Dumbshit!! :banghead:

Easy there killer!

HEY, I take offense to that. :biggrin: Oh wait, I'm planning on moving out of Kansas.

OK, so then you're saying F.A.S.T. Jeff is a goat blower like the rest of us Kansans too huh?? Dumbshit!! :banghead:

HEY, leave me the hell out of this post please! :shoothead:

hey little red, i thought you fags up there still fucked goats and sheep, for a hobby, not atv's! your so fukin dumb!

Bashing a well respected BHQ'er isnt going to sell your machine. Just like the Full Bore post the more you opean your mouth and prove your an idiot the less your item is going to sell for. You had people give you honest bids and after proving your real intelligence here on BHQ you had to put the full bores on ebay and they sold for less than what people offered you. You are the dumb one. :shoothead:

HEY, leave me the hell out of this post please! :shoothead:

All I was saying Jeff, is that a reputable person like yourself on here, is a Kansan as well like the rest of us nobody's.....that's all I was referencing to....Calm down my friend!! LOL!!

Why would you drag Jeff in to this? He has a great reputaion, great guy to deal with. Why would you bing his name in here to possibly get bashed and have a bad name. That makes no sence.

It isnt no big deal to you. Doesnt affect your Income. If it was an attack on my job i would be pissed as hell to.

Sorry for the ranting Jeff but it isn't right for some one to thow your name around. I am sure most will agree with me.

josh

Why would you drag Jeff in to this? He has a great reputaion, great guy to deal with. Why would you bing his name in here to possibly get bashed and have a bad name. That makes no sence. Some people just are not all there.

DUDE, what the hell do you not understand about what I just said....All I was referencing to was "US KANSANS"...drop it!! That has absolutly NOTHING to do with Jeff's business....damn, what some kids try starting on here.....this is the reason many people leave this site.....Enough said.....this is a classified post and we're all ruining it for the seller by acting like infants arguing over a comment some yahoo from CA said about us goat blowers from Kansas!! LOL!!