UPCOMING KT 4MM DRAG PORT

Just read your post. It is the classic "I'll do the talking and my big boy Jeff is going to back me up."

Aren't you supposed to be listening to your teacher this time of day?? You are a 6th grader right?? At least from your posts it seems that way... :^)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow...two post, no firm pricing, just getting interests, and once again captain dipshit is running his mouth.

When you post stuff for sale, either name your price or DON'T fucking post it. Put it on ebay if you want to generate interest with no pricing...

When I posted my roller, I was gauging interest, but I still LISTED A PRICE ass clown.

Pedal your shit somewhere else.... You can count on me to bust your balls and call you out like the jerk off you are every time to try to sell a thing here...so people can see what kind of person they're dealing with.

Wow...two post, no firm pricing, just getting interests, and once again captain dipshit is running his mouth.

When you post stuff for sale, either name your price or DON'T fucking post it. Put it on ebay if you want to generate interest with no pricing...

When I posted my roller, I was gauging interest, but I still LISTED A PRICE ass clown.

Pedal your shit somewhere else.... You can count on me to bust your balls and call you out like the jerk off you are every time to try to sell a thing here...so people can see what kind of person they're dealing with.

Word. :thumbsup:

the whole post was to get you little kids worked up again, never planned on selling it on here anyways! like seeing you little kids get all worked up over nothing! :laugh:

I am pretty sure you are not selling it anywhere. The folks on Planet Sand seem to not think much of you either. You may want totake up another occupation besides scamming people, cuz you kinda seem to suck at it. :shoothead:

Why do you continually try to label the people you don't like as "kids" over internet forums? Your comments are the most childish taking into consideration your grammar and rediculous comebacks.

Better to appear stupid then to open your mouth and remove all doubt. :shoothead: