HUUUUUURRY BANSHEE ON EBAY

Washburn

Is that yours? What's up with the "The quad starts quick sounds great and is very fast it has been clocked over a hundred with premium gas and r-50 or Benol racing oil". I don't know about 100..... but it will sure make a nice bike for someone. Good luck dude!

Ha, comeon bro Ide think you would know me a little better than to try and sell a Banshee with a refilled boost bottle. That alone is worth more than the bike :biggrin: What else do you think it is that makes it go 100+ on pump gas!

Ha, comeon bro Ide think you would know me a little better than to try and sell a Banshee with a refilled boost bottle. That alone is worth more than the bike :biggrin: What else do you think it is that makes it go 100+ on pump gas!

:yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: True, true, I didn't think it was yours, but it didnt say otherwise. His reserve is probably set high I bet, I wouldnt pay more then 14-1300 for it.

:yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: True, true, I didn't think it was yours, but it didnt say otherwise. His reserve is probably set high I bet, I wouldnt pay more then 14-1300 for it.

Yeah Ide give 13-1500 but with rediclous claims like that shows you he has no clue what he is doing, so it obviously had poor matnince. Who knows what components work. The engine is no big deal 230 to rebuild it yourself but its the frame components that hit your wallet. and if you look at his seller name that tells you alot. He may as well of used the name I smoke alot of pot and sell my stuff for bags. Mabey he tried and it wouldnt fit. Morons, I swear man. If nothing else its entertaining to a point.

Could be a good indication of what condition the bike is in mechanically. Sounds a little ignorant.

Washburn, I hate seeing your posts because I have to click on that f'ing Beastie Boys/Cypress hill video EVERY time. You owe me hours of my life back!!!!!! :thumbsup:

In the one pic it looks like the left side of the axle is bent with the way the shee is sitting. The left front fender looks like it was messed up....pointing up and inward. Wonder if he refilled the rear brake light fluid when he refilled the boost bottle. :yelrotflmao:

Could be a good indication of what condition the bike is in mechanically. Sounds a little ignorant.

Washburn, I hate seeing your posts because I have to click on that f'ing Beastie Boys/Cypress hill video EVERY time. You owe me hours of my life back!!!!!! :thumbsup:

And ya dooooooooont stop!

ya keep fillin that boost bottle ahhhhh with the NOS