**Banshee Ornament**

hey guys im not getting married untill 2009 my fiance wonts to do it so i hope that doesnt mean shes going to make me sell it after the wedding lol JK i would never. she said you can buy little bride and groom like that and then just get the little banshee from a store. i will make sure i remeber to post pics when we pic the things up but it wont be for awhile yet

I'm getting married summer of 2008. I just showed my girl and she loves it! I also like the fishing one. You can customize them with your brand of beer. They're a little costly but a really cool touch. I think we'll be ordering one. If I go with the Banshee, I'll post pics, although it won't be for awhile. The optional "for sale" sign will NOT be gracing the top of our cake! :biggrin:

lol That's cool! When we get married I won't make my bf sell his banshee. In fairness I would have to sell my blaster and that's not happening! :yelrotflmao: I would like to put some little atvs on the top of it though next to the bride and groom. Would be unique.

• 1 month later...
lol That's cool! When we get married I won't make my bf sell his banshee. In fairness I would have to sell my blaster and that's not happening! :yelrotflmao: I would like to put some little atvs on the top of it though next to the bride and groom. Would be unique.

Yeah, you can put the Blaster & the Banshee up there! The cake can be in the shape of hills or a sand dune ha!!!

Yeah, you can put the Blaster & the Banshee up there! The cake can be in the shape of hills or a sand dune ha!!!

lol That would be cool. 'Cept I haven't ever seen any little Blaster toys. Only Banshees, Warriors, Raptors, and YFZs. :sad: Or maybe the cake will just have to be big enough to fit our actual quads on top of it. :laugh:

I had a quad b-day cake for my 22nd though. :beer:

100_2417.jpg