Planet Sand

majicmike

will you pay  

128 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

cool vids those are pretty awesome,,yeah i,m buildin a few new 1s just little motors ,,4mm, and a,7mm,, and probly gonna be running a 18mm and triple for builder that i,m not suposed to mention yet, better get on the ball packard,k&T ,D&M and them other big dogs are bout to get all my big tires bought up,,,lol

being your jim from jim sand toys adn i was worried about this with not abeing able to log on ps.

yeah whats the word on those tires ive been talking to you about.

wes

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

being your jim from jim sand toys adn i was worried about this with not abeing able to log on ps.

yeah whats the word on those tires ive been talking to you about.

wes

I heard that planetasphault is suppose to be getting a sand section.

Edited by banshee332

Christ this topic has blown up...

60 + emails when I got home last night, 60 or so plus when I got up this morning....

jonlorio? Jim's Sand Toys...? WOW...good to see you guys over here.

This site just gained some very valuable insight and knowledge...

Now we just gotta get the Lewis team over here.

Red didn't mean anything about the comment, hell...we have a few assholes over here too. But Jim and Jon, I think you both can agree there are certain folks we can do without...their crybaby attitudes, my shit don't stink, etc. I know drag racers are a finicky bunch...but, in the end it's for run, let's keep the drama over at PS, that's all!!

You guys gotta admit, at the very least, it's nice you can type ASSHOLE and it doesn't come out <CENSORED> Ha ha ha...

I think the drag section of this site is gonna swell up real soon.

Now...I know this is banshee HQ...however, I wonder if Lee would have a problem having a 4 stroke forum in the off topic, etc.

I know 1 forum can't be the do all, see all...however, many banshee drag/dune riders also have a 4 stroke...and I think most here would welcome that idea with open arms.

Good to see you boys over here, welcome to the dark side!!!!

Greedy is right. This is part I dont understand. If they are hurting for money this would be why. I tried calling him a couple times and even pmed him a couple times about getting a chassi built. well never heard back from him. So a couple months later there was a post about othon racing chassi's. So I posted about it. What do you know I get a pm from bansheechick. With a little info on the chassi and the price of the chassi. Well a couple mins go by and then I get a pm from charlie saying he is sorry for not gettin back with me and blah blah. Any ways I returned his pm and told him I was very intrested in his chassi and what I would like to have with the chassi and stuff, thinking he would pm me back with a price. Well that was months ago and never heard from him since so Im getting a chassi off of wild west welding. So right there if it was not for poor customer service he would of had a chassi sold.

Same thing happened to me. Same exact thing. I never heard back from him on the pics or price....and this was a chassis he already had made. :confused:

Thanks am glad to meet some new people with a passion for racing my little rotax powered banshee has run a 4.14 and im building a tripple rotax powered rigid with about 240 hp

Bring it!!!, I think the drag section needs some spicing up over here :beer: I've always been interested in tripples

Welcome PS members, glad to see a lot of you stopping by!!!

Well we finally made it over here.. I had never been on this site.. its pretty cool..

I did a search on our name and found that we had been referred a few times on here.. thanks guys..

I will be checking into sponsorship here.. as soon as I figure out who I need to check with.. lol.. I haven't had time to look yet ..

Well we finally made it over here.. I had never been on this site.. its pretty cool..

I did a search on our name and found that we had been referred a few times on here.. thanks guys..

I will be checking into sponsorship here.. as soon as I figure out who I need to check with.. lol.. I haven't had time to look yet ..

PM a guy named LEE, he will get you HOOKED up !!!! Good to see you here as well............. WELCOME to hq

Ditto those statements...welcome Henderson Racing.

Thanks a bunch guys!.. .

I'll pm him and see what I can find out.. after reading over the posts.. I think I recognize quiet a few.. lol..

Thanks again for the warm welcome.. :biggrin:

Rotaxmax

I also just curious went to check it out, not impressed, now I know where the reject's that get band from planet sand go

2 slow jim aka jstdrag

guess just cuz i,m into the drag stuff, but its pretty boring over there to me,, i mean i never drag raced with a set of dune hoppers on my stock bike with a+12 swingarm,,,,lol

I think it shows peoples true colors one comes over acts all buddy buddy then runs back and talks crap. the other one comes over and starts plugin his track and business and goes back and does the same. Its not right