FAST cylinders for sale

I have a fresh set of cylinders from FAST...they have never been on my bike yet...they are dune ported. Just powder coated gloss black..new pistons and base gaskets and intake gaskets...it will not be cheap..., but money is tight and they need to go...had to even cancel my Glamis trip at the end of the month...any questions ask them...thanks superdave

Edited by superdave

I have a fresh set of cylinders from FAST...they have never been on my bike yet...they are dune ported. Just powder coated gloss black..new pistons and base gaskets and intake gaskets...it will not be cheap..., but money is tight and they need to go...had to even cancel my Glamis trip at the end of the month...any questions ask them...thanks superdave

Price & pics....

red,

hey I can't get the pics no camera....., but the price is $700 plus shipping...I paid more for them and all the other parts plus I just had them powder coated...

Peps if you thank it is too much please keep the comments to yourself...

Buy a set of used cylinders $200 get them honed and bored $100 then port them $350 and add the piston kit $120 and then fresh powder coat $80...and then misc gaskets....just want a fair price for them....superdave..

That is going to be tough to do when you can get a Cub for 800.

It may be tough who knows BUT everyone does not want a Drag motor (Cub) also. Got to keep in mind these cylinders will have a very broad powerband and come with pistons, all gaskets, fresh bore/hone, powdercoated black (not bare), etc. with no wait time on porting. By the time you get a cub and add pistons, gaskets, stud extenders, waterplugs, gaskets, powdercoating, etc. you are already way more than $1000. We also have a customer with this same porting who runs his buddies 350 cub and the Dune/Play port is right there or just in front. Several people on here will vouch how these cylinders run ....Duner440, Badassbanshee479, Rippen, Bigred350x (as his 4mm cub was getting beat by similar cylinders, i know, i know Red, yours wasnt tuned. jk lol).

I was extremely happy with my cylinders. It would run with 4mil and cub bikes all day long. Im not saying I would beat all of them but it would definitly hang with them and I did beat several. Not to mention it gives it that sleeper look. People dont expect it. I had many people that didnt believe that I had a dune/play port. I was running stock carbs to! Yeah you can get a set of cubs for $800 and they will look really nice sitting on the bench. You will have a lot more than $800 in putting cubs on your bike when instead you could pick these up, bolt them on, and you're ready to ride. This is a killer deal on a set of bad-ass cylinders. IMO :thumbsup:

I was extremely happy with my cylinders. It would run with 4mil and cub bikes all day long. Im not saying I would beat all of them but it would definitly hang with them and I did beat several. Not to mention it gives it that sleeper look. People dont expect it. I had many people that didnt believe that I had a dune/play port. I was running stock carbs to! Yeah you can get a set of cubs for $800 and they will look really nice sitting on the bench. You will have a lot more than $800 in putting cubs on your bike when instead you could pick these up, bolt them on, and you're ready to ride. This is a killer deal on a set of bad-ass cylinders. IMO :thumbsup:

It must have been a slow 4 mill like another bike built by FAST. i think his name is Curt. LOL LOL

It must have been a slow 4 mill like another bike built by FAST. i think his name is Curt. LOL LOL

No, they werent FAST 4 mills. I am not going to mention any builders names because I dont want to start another "my builder is better than your builder" war and I dont want to trash this guys thread. If you are talking about strokrbanshee1, his bike hauls the mail and looks good doing it. Good luck on the sale superdave.

Well that was both informative and respectfull.. :shoothead:

Duner440's account are correct.. I have been very happy with my cyl's and have suprised allot of people with them.

Free Bump Dave :beer:

RIPPEN