GETTING A RAMP!

ThE_BaNsHeE_mAn88

I Wanna See Some PIcs Man, Sounds Like You Have Alot Of Fun

when it gets done in a couple of weeks i will puts some pics up of me and my friends hitting it. and this thing is going to be lots of fun, it will bring use the chicks too :beer: but hopefuly this thing will get us some chicks.

Derick

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ramp pics?

not yet man we havent even started on it yet :down: we have like 2ft of snow up here. but we will be getting on it soon because as soon as the race season starts im not going to have time to work on it so it has to get done soon. but i will put pics up when we get it done.

Derick

• 1 month later...

Hey man, Thought I'd throw it out there for you..I say hell yeah on the ramp and at the same time I say you best invest in some J-arms for that bike of yours...They're not exactly the strongest for that type of riding and have heard horror stories of them breaking I bent one off of 15 ft of air and the landing was smooth as butter.....goodluck.

Josh

ya i know these j arms freak me out :unsure: but i dont have the money to switch to a arms just yet.

Derick

• 1 month later...

started it the other day got both sides made and now we are waitting on the ply wood, $192 for the wood. keep and eye on this topic i will have pics of it in a few days :biggrin:

Derick

• 2 weeks later...

oh shit guys sorry about this i just started a new job and have been working alot :confused: its puting parts on the shee so i cant complain :biggrin: but ya i put pics on my image stationg and its saying the pics arnt availble ill put them on my myspace then put a link up her to them. sorry again guys i have been so busy, havent had any time to my self if you know what i mean :huh:

Derick