GETTING A RAMP!

ThE_BaNsHeE_mAn88

no we got 15 pages of plans but, i dont want to put them all on here because i would be here all day uploading them on to my computer. but hewent really in depth on the plans. he showed use how to make the curve tool and everything. he does good work.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

around $50. i cant wiat to build it. we should be getting the wood in the next two weeks.i probly going to a show mid summer with a friend of mine named scott murry, he does freestyle on a dirt bike. he has a foam pit and a sweet place at his house.we are going to build this ramp and them learn as many tricks as possible befor then. hope i can do it. but ill keep you guys posted on the progress.

Derick

hey if you ride it at night be sure and turn your headlights on and me and my kids will go outside and try to see you. lol

lol, i will the guy said we sould get at least 15ft of air off the ground so thats good enough for me.

Derick

15ft of air sounds very nice. Cant wait for see your ramp finished and see some air pictures :biggrin:

you going to come down and hit it? i got a guy with a foam pit like 15min from my house that will let us use it, you can learn to flip :thumbsup:

Derick

Edited by ThE_BaNsHeE_mAn88

A couple of friends and I did the same thing in college, but for mtn bikes ( taller, but narrower) we even made a foam pit out of old coutches. I see if I can find some pictures.

man that sounds sweet. i hope to learn some insane stuuf in this pit. the guy is practicsing double back flips in it now. i dont know if i will grow the balls to go upside down or not but we'll see after i get used to hitting a ramp and get used to the banshee with some air under it. i think the old shee will do ok.

Derick

man that sounds sweet. i hope to learn some insane stuuf in this pit. the guy is practicsing double back flips in it now. i dont know if i will grow the balls to go upside down or not but we'll see after i get used to hitting a ramp and get used to the banshee with some air under it. i think the old shee will do ok.

Derick

Ya, we learned back flips and other shit on dh bikes, but they only weight 50lbs, not 300-400lbs. Even though there are foam blocks 400lbs is still heavy and hurts if it hits you.

if you dont let go of the bike and just hold on to it it doesnt hurt as bad. but when you let go of it and it lands on you it hurts like a mofo. im not saying im going to do a flip, but if by some chance i grow the balls i might go for it. but thats a while from now. i just want to gety into the foam pit and learn some tricks. i think im going for the super man first.

Derick