GETTING A RAMP!

ThE_BaNsHeE_mAn88

Me and two of my friends are going in on a wood ramp. we have the guy that does all the ramps for akriax draw us up some plans. then we are going to home depo to get the lumber. its a 71/2foot tall by15foot long and 61/2ft wide. i cant wait it will be my first time hitting a ramp and im so happy.any body in the U.P that wants to hit it come by. and anybody else that wants too. we should get the plans early next week so ill post up some pics of it.

Derick

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice man. Have you ever jumped anything that big before? If not id take it real easy a 7 1/2 foot jump isnt all that small.

my friend has a 35 foot double with like a 6foot face and a nice steep landing. but i have hit a 65foot double ata an mx track but hitting jumps on a MX area alot different than a ramp.but when we first make it we are going to push it up real close.

Thats sick! Can't wait to see pics!

you know you are going to have to come down and hit it right :thumbsup:

get a lawyer too write up some waivers for whoever uses it!

sounds cool tho. it it a curved launcher or just flat?

its going to be at my friends house so he is going to deal with all that stuff. and its a curved ramp.

where in the U.P u at? my bro lives in hancock ive ridden around there a couple times.

i live an 30min from iron mountain so im like 2hours from hancock.

the landing is going to be huge becasue the guy told use that we are going to have to have a 10 to 12foot tall landing so it will be super sweet. when i get the plans for the ramp ill post some up. the ramp isnt going to be done till like spring time. we are going to take our time so we do it right.but ill keep you guys posted.

Derick

we are going to get the wood this weekend. we are going to take our time on building it so it should be done by spring.