Clutch is shot

My clutch is gone in my shee i took her on pavement it was horrible reved up but didnt move, this is my 1st clutch replacement, what parts do i need to replace? Just clutch plates spring or clutch basket and everything? Also what kinda parts do you recomend thanx

I run the FZR1000 fibers and plates. Alba sells it as a heavy duty banshee clutch.

you can order the FZR1000 fibers for pretty cheap... i want to say they are like 6-8 bucks each... then get stock steels and ruff them a little with some med grit paper drop so hd springs ... i like 3 stocks 3 hd but its up to you... and you should be problems free for quite a while...

Im running a tusk clutch that i got from rockymoutainatv and i like it. I recently opened up the case and it still looks new. I put all 6 heavy duty springs in and it grabbs really good. All you're gonna need is the fibers, plates, gasket, and 1.5 liters of gear oil. Good luck.

How hard is the clutch pull? Is it much harder than stock? Mine is in the mail....

6 hd springs is night and day differance from how hard it is to pull your stock spings... i run mine 3 stock 3 hd just to make it a little ezer to pull..im getting a lockup here soon so it wont matter its going to suck to pull either way and i wont slip any so i can runn crappy springs :)

6 hd springs is night and day differance from how hard it is to pull your stock spings... i run mine 3 stock 3 hd just to make it a little ezer to pull..im getting a lockup here soon so it wont matter its going to suck to pull either way and i wont slip any so i can runn crappy springs :)

I ran 3 hd and 3 stock cause I couldnt shift fast with all 6 hd springs in. It makes the shifts slow and heavy. I run all 6 hd springs now and dont use the clutch. :biggrin:

Cool, I got mine installed tonight, used three hd, three stock.. Not as bad as pull as i thought.