SHOW OF UR TRUCKS!

FasterThanU90

awesome cummins dinner, i know youre big into those things so i imagine its pretty well done up, dont know a damn thing about them though

had the pleasure of driving a 5.9 6speed a few times and loved it, nice color combo too, my favorite 2 tone combo for sure

Thanks man!

Yeah, it's one of my other hobbies compared to my quad....though I haven't been on it in a year banghead I've got a bit done to the old girl, gonna be running the 1/4 next weekend for the first time!! I'll have to post up my times when I do run :cheers:

Im new here and trying to get into the atv racing sceen. This is my current toy. Its a 2000 silverado. Has a WCCH 410 with RAGE LS3 heads, F.A.S.T 102mm intake, cam and all the rest of the bolt ons. Has a FLT lvl 5 4l80e and 4400 stall, 4.56 gears and a stand alone 450 shot of the juice. hopefully ill get a fast banshee built soon.

187461_1256853187_3664958_n.jpg

Im new here and trying to get into the atv racing sceen. This is my current toy. Its a 2000 silverado. Has a WCCH 410 with RAGE LS3 heads, F.A.S.T 102mm intake, cam and all the rest of the bolt ons. Has a FLT lvl 5 4l80e and 4400 stall, 4.56 gears and a stand alone 450 shot of the juice. hopefully ill get a fast banshee built soon.

187461_1256853187_3664958_n.jpg

Your on PT.net and Ls1truck.com correct? I recongnize your truck...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So I ended up making two passes the other friday night. First pass was 13.1 with a passenger and not fueling as hard as I could be. Second pass I made later on and ran a 12.7 ET. I still need to upgrade my output shaft of my tranny. Once I upgrade that (here shortly hopefully) I will be able to launch harder at the line and hope to bring down my 60ft time some more, and net a bit lower in the 1/4. I also need to tune my top end some more, because that 12.7 was not with all the fuel im capable of. Ah well, time and money! :rotflmao:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nice run man! I gotta do some tuning, etc for next season and I'm hoping to make it to 12.5 or lower. Congrats on the run! What is your 60 ft time?

heres my 1998 f150, its has a 3in body lift with 35/12.50/17's with ar rims, it also has flowmasters and other little thing lol i plan on putting it in the body shop this spring to get the rust fixed and have it painted, still not a bad first car

98f150005.jpg

yes the bed's shifted down it this pic,the pody mount was broke its all fixed now

98f150004.jpg

98f150002.jpg

98f150001.jpg

007-12.jpg

008-10.jpg

009-11.jpg