boost bottle

atvcraze

make sure u get the superduper one. You should go a head and order a spare topend. Save u on shipping. The added weight will crack the intakeboots, cause ur banshee to lean out and burn up the top end.

If you get one get a prodesign set up its very nice and you will never have a problem with the intake boots. Like most say you get what you pay for with all those other junk ass boost bottles. I love mine, but i also spent a lot more then most who went and got one for 50 bucks.

If you get one get a prodesign set up its very nice and you will never have a problem with the intake boots. Like most say you get what you pay for with all those other junk ass boost bottles. I love mine, but i also spent a lot more then most who went and got one for 50 bucks.

I like haveing noting in the way at all. My intake has a built in crossover tube. Gets all that stuff out of the way and makes jetting easier. It is a Boss Racing Intake. The make one for stock to 28mm carbs, and one for 33mm to 35mm carbs. I also rases the carbs up a little to clear the clutch arm on bigger aftermaket carbs. That way the Float bowl plug doenst rub on the clutch arm.

BossIntake2.jpg

BossIntake1.jpg