i need help on finding some more parts

bm0rebanshee

Are you serious dude? Your going to come on a public forum where people are more then willing to help you, and are very polite, and not even have the common courtesy to type in a readable language? Come on, I can barely make out what your saying.

Here's what I got:

Where can I get cheap nerfs?

What's up with billet grills?

For the cheap nerfs try ebay or the for sale forums.

The billet grills are all over the place. ebay and modquad.com. And no, they won't hurt your bike, they won't help it either, unless you want it to look cooler.

yea sorry about that i dont know what i was typeing on that post but ill try agine to help out this time

what i want to get are some nerf bars that are good but not to expensive and the protecter for the radeator but you said it doesnt realy matter so basicly that just leave a good set of nerf bars thanks and sorry for that 1st post

DUDE. use punctuation to seperate your thoughts. your second post is just as bad as your first post.

for some cheap good nerf bars i would get some AC racing nerfs. they bolt up to your foot peg and to the front motor mount tube.

as for the radiator, many people run aftermarket stainless grills. they are usually pretty reasonable and they will protect your radiator.

see how i used periods to seperate thoughts? and see how you can clearly understand what im saying? you really need to try this in order for people to take you seriously. otherwise people will try to read your post and say fuck it and click back.

i think even though you dont want to spend much money a pair of ac propegs with quards are worth every penny. I am talking about the old style not the new cheap looking ones with nets from front to back and fake pegs!!