hunting

is there any hunters on here hope not to piss any antihunters off but would like to see what everyone has harvest this yr

here is the buck i killed first day of pa rifle season with my girlfriend i did the shooting sinse it was here first time out. she must be good luck

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive got a great photo from this year for anti-hunters. I hunt in the UP of michigan. Up there the winters are super bad and basically small dear dont make it through the winter. Anyways we take small does since they will not make it through the winter. So heres how it happened. I was stalking(walking like fred bear) and I came across 4 doe in a small field that was recently logged. So Im not a fan of tracking so I decided id get a little cocky and take her out by a shot to the head. So I put my rifle(remington .300 ultra mag) on the stick tripod I have and take the shot. Bam hit the doe right between the eyes, while it is bedded down. I walk up to it and I tell you this, I will NEVER shoot a deer in the head again. It split the deers skull in half and you got a good look of whats inside. Not my kind of end to a good shot. Anyways sorry for the long story but, I took a picture of it and ill post it up when I get the photos back from being developed. I also took a 8 pointer.

Anti-hunters have some balls going out and protesting our right to hunt when they have picket signs and we have high power rifles.... Oops I thought your picket sign was antlers.

Oh heck yeah, hunting is about the best thing ever next to engines... I love it. Here is the deer I killed this year and some coyotes we killed one morning... Fun stuff. :beer:

Deer2006.jpg

7dead.jpg

Oh heck yeah, hunting is about the best thing ever next to engines... I love it. Here is the deer I killed this year and some coyotes we killed one morning... Fun stuff. :beer:

Deer2006.jpg

7dead.jpg

that is a nice deer there and the coyotes too we don't have many coyotes around here yet but are getting more and more each yr

Dude where do you hunt? I must go there. That rack is huge!

Did anyone happen to hear about the guy that got caught having sexual relations with a dead dear on the side of the road? Yea I heard it on the radio the other week. Fuckin sick. I hope it wasnt a buck.

I hunt on our ranch here in wyoming. We have tons of antelope, and deer. I killed one when I was a senior in High School that was way bigger. This one scored 180 and I shot a 195 in school. I will see if I can find a pic, that was a long time ago... Didnt hear about that sicko, thats kinda nasty LOL :beer:

i

dont have a problem with hunting and if someone wants to hunt by all means i wont stop them or anything. ive even tried it before. ive been on hunting trips in georgia for deer.

but i guess i dont see the point. i would rather see the animals alive in the wilderness through binoculars then see them dead on someones wall.

i guess the "thrill of the hunt" is what allures alot of people into hunting, but to be honest you get the exact same felling chasing pussy at a bar.

i can see where hunting would be usefull if a species of animal were overpopulating its territory and running out of food supply, or pests / non native species which damage the enviroment. by all means kill em all. ive even been known to pop a few domestic strays which go through the neighborhood trash.

but something like a deer pig bird bear etc... they look better in real life than mounted on a wall i think.

i

dont have a problem with hunting and if someone wants to hunt by all means i wont stop them or anything. ive even tried it before. ive been on hunting trips in georgia for deer.

but i guess i dont see the point. i would rather see the animals alive in the wilderness through binoculars then see them dead on someones wall.

i guess the "thrill of the hunt" is what allures alot of people into hunting, but to be honest you get the exact same felling chasing pussy at a bar.

i can see where hunting would be usefull if a species of animal were overpopulating its territory and running out of food supply, or pests / non native species which damage the enviroment. by all means kill em all. ive even been known to pop a few domestic strays which go through the neighborhood trash.

but something like a deer pig bird bear etc... they look better in real life than mounted on a wall i think.

Nah, they look good on the wall... Its one thing to see one, and its another to be skilled enough to kill it. Beleive it or not, for some it is the challenge, not the thrill of actually killing something. I hunt for the challenge, and getting something is like the reward for hunting all day and working at it . Thats how I see it anyway.