Just Watched Employee of the Month

Bansh-eman

I havent seen employee yet, but I hope jessica simpson acts better than she did in The Dukes of Hazzard. Her southern accent made me want to vomit through the whole thing.. not good. Employee of the month looked funy though. :beer:

EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH

Matt Dillon and Christina Applegate star in this comedy about a bank manager who has the worst day of his life when he loses his job and finance at the same time.

Thats what it says in the decription in my on demand box. I seen it too but like I said I dont remember if Jessica slamslut was in it I know asspushgas was though. It was a decent movie either way.

EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH

Matt Dillon and Christina Applegate star in this comedy about a bank manager who has the worst day of his life when he loses his job and finance at the same time.

Thats what it says in the decription in my on demand box. I seen it too but like I said I dont remember if Jessica slamslut was in it I know asspushgas was though. It was a decent movie either way.

nope wrong movie... employee of the month is the movie with jessica simpson and dake cook where they work in the cosco or sams bulk warehouse place...

Ok Ok, Ive seen previews for that too. I dident remember the name though. Dank Cook is pretty good.

Weird that there 2 movies with the same title though. That can get confusing. Isent there copyrite laws on that or something?

ill never watch this movie. looks dumb and i dont think dane cook is funny at all..

I just listened to his cd and didn't really find him all that funny either. He had a few good jokes but sometimes drags shit out too long. He was alright in Waiting but had a small role.

Yeah hes not that great. Some of his shits funny though. I dont like how he gets all fruity though. This is a pretty good one though.

This just inspired a thread too if I can find the comedian Money Mike Im looking for. Some Black comics have my shit on E

Cant wait for the Jessica SImpson Sex tape. Been hearing rumors its floating around with the people that released the pam and tommy tapes.

Yeah there are two movies with the same name. I caught that too on my On Demand. Glad I saw it before plunking down the $3-4 for it.

Cant wait for the Jessica SImpson Sex tape. Been hearing rumors its floating around with the people that released the pam and tommy tapes.

Yeah there are two movies with the same name. I caught that too on my On Demand. Glad I saw it before plunking down the $3-4 for it.

Oh hell yeah I hope thats true. Jessica simpson is a fine ass little slut. I got a date in a little bit and Ide like to watch it bofore I go out if you know what I mean. Its been a couple weeks and Im overly excited :biggrin: