Happy Thanksgiving!

Bandit

I've always liked Thanksgiving for some odd reason.. I'm not much in the way of celebrating the holidays usually, gawd knows Christmas has always pissed me off, but Thanksgiving is somehow different for me. Maybe it's fall starting to roll in that does it for me? I'm one of them on again, off again style hunters and seeing the mornings begin to take on that "crisp" smell and the temperatures start to drop alittle..that always gets the hunting side of me smiling if no one is looking.

This year's been alittle more special than normal around here. Pammie, owner and operator of the cutest backside this side of the Grand Canyon finally got some back surgery that was long overdue, and it looks like it's gonna be "just what the Dr ordered".. Not even a month now and she's walking about without anyone's help and grinning more than anyone without a secret outta be if you ask me!

Work and life in general is going good at this end for the moment.. I've always been one of them folks that can make myself miserable for no good reason, but we're not doin' that today. Today, I've got too many reasons to be genuinely grateful to Whomever has put me in this situation, and I'm gonna do my best to hold up my end of the deal!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! Take a moment to give someone special a hug today...hand someone who ordinarily just pisses you off a beer if you get the chance, and go out for a quick ride WHENEVER the opportunity comes along! We got it good and if you just take a moment to look, it's amazing what you might find.. :happy:

~corks