Tattoos, Whos got em?

ellison445

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive got six of them... dont worry about your arm hurting... it wont be too bad. I got one on my stomach and it sucked... didnt feel to good. Gotta love the tats, fun stuff. :beer:

I wouldn't worry about the pain when riding, I would be more worried about getting it dirty while it's trying to heal. I don't have any tats but have several friends that do...they always tell me you're supposed to let it breathe and keep it lotioned up until it heals :shrug:

All of mine that I washed and kept the lotion on regularly actually faded within about a month. the oehrs that i didn't do jack shit to and just let them scab up and I didn't bother them still have the awesome vibrant colors and look WAY better than all of the ones I washed and kept lotion on. Any of them I get from now on I'm just going to let them scab up and not going to worry about them.

I have a dragon on either side of my chest, my family crest on my back and I have a big realistic looking pirate ship on my back. Its fucking awesome.

Thats no shit about the lotion. The one on my arm that I lotioned all the time lost a ton of color from lotion,and the last one on my leg I never did a thing with and it looks just like it did when I got it. I wont put anything on my next one... just leave it alone.

Yo I have 4 tatoos that I got 2years ago and they still look great. Watever you do dont put any type of lotion on it. Use A&D Ointment you can buy it at Walgreens or Rite-Aide. It will keep it from fading and drying out. Good Luck with that forearm tatoo, When we go riding make sure you wear a long sleeve shirt and wrap you arm with a paper towel, after putting on the A&D ointment and you wont have to worry about it drying out or getting dirty. This is your 4th tatoo so forget the pain we riding on Sunday bro.

Edited by Infamous039

Why not to get a tattoo on your thingy... :banghead:

There once was a couple of newlyweds named John and Wendy. John told his wife Wendy that he wanted a tattoo! Wendy agreed a and said that would be OK.

John did not know what the tattoo should say or where he would put it. So Wendy replied, "Well, if you REALLY loved me, you would get my name tattooed on your 'thingy'."

John couldn't back out on that one, so he went to the tattoo parlor. The tattoo artist told him that he needed to have an erection while he put it on. After an hour of excruciating pain, the tattoo was done!

As John was on his way home from the tattoo parlor he saw a rest stop and decided he needed to stop and take a leak. He went to the restroom and looked down to admire his tattoo and he noticed, that when he was not erect, the only letters that were visible, were the W and the Y.

Suddenly, a big black gentleman steps into the urinal beside John and John accidentally looked down at the guy and could not help but notice that he ALSO had the letters W and Y tattooed.

So John said "Hey, I guess you have a girlfriend or wife named Wendy too."

The guy looked confused and said, "What makes you think that?" John replied "Well I noticed the W and the Y tattoo -- so you don't have a girlfriend named Wendy?"

The black guy laughed and responded, "No mon, that tattoo says "Welcome to Jamaica, Have a nice day."

Why not to get a tattoo on your thingy... :banghead:

There once was a couple of newlyweds named John and Wendy. John told his wife Wendy that he wanted a tattoo! Wendy agreed a and said that would be OK.

John did not know what the tattoo should say or where he would put it. So Wendy replied, "Well, if you REALLY loved me, you would get my name tattooed on your 'thingy'."

John couldn't back out on that one, so he went to the tattoo parlor. The tattoo artist told him that he needed to have an erection while he put it on. After an hour of excruciating pain, the tattoo was done!

As John was on his way home from the tattoo parlor he saw a rest stop and decided he needed to stop and take a leak. He went to the restroom and looked down to admire his tattoo and he noticed, that when he was not erect, the only letters that were visible, were the W and the Y.

Suddenly, a big black gentleman steps into the urinal beside John and John accidentally looked down at the guy and could not help but notice that he ALSO had the letters W and Y tattooed.

So John said "Hey, I guess you have a girlfriend or wife named Wendy too."

The guy looked confused and said, "What makes you think that?" John replied "Well I noticed the W and the Y tattoo -- so you don't have a girlfriend named Wendy?"

The black guy laughed and responded, "No mon, that tattoo says "Welcome to Jamaica, Have a nice day."

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!