ANother Effin Girlfriend thread

you dont have to be an expert to have an opinion.

for once.... im at a loss for what to say. 10 minutes and I cant think of an opinion that doesnt sound sappy or stupid. I like bd's methods. Im just not good with women.

now brooke, you are def living proof of that! :laugh:

:laugh: oh buuurn.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wanted to see and talk to someone i cared for so much. So i took a pic of the phone and the times i tried callin to prove to her shes faking . she busts out with " why do you stick around if i do this shit to you " , i ended up telling her i am done with it all and that im always down to be anyones friend, just hit me up when you need one.

THE BANSHEEEEEEEE

:thumbsup:

must be tough holding down the three girlfriends you claim to have.......... so your down to two?, to me a girlfriend is someone your fucking on a regular basis...my bad, when you proclaimed you had 3 girlfriends, i should have asked you....dont you mean your hitting some chick and you get the privilage of talking on the phone every so often to 2 others that you wish you were fucking............not to bust your nuts but in another thread i recall you proclaiming your 3 girlfriends......then i read this post and could only think of one thing..........MEOW

Edited by Blue Duece

a sexist dyke cause i like REAL men who dont hate women but who also arent pussies? yeah, right on. you got me pegged.

be a jackass all you want and enjoy all the zero self esteem women that brings in. lord knows theres enough to go around. hey, wouldnt want to come across as a sexist dyke huh? might as well cower and let some guy treat me like shit. idiot.

Damn, you feminazi. :yelrotflmao: Just kidding, I don't agree with alot of your posts, but I see where your comin' from. Give this kid a break, Chase is cool, I know you two don;t get along, but let bygones be bygones or some shit like that.

if you were fucking all these women you say you are, you wouldnt have time to be on the internet

im so glad youre joining in on this thread. blue knows how to treat a woman right without being a pussy, and hes not afraid to admit it.

in reality chase has probably never had a real girlfriend. maybe a stray stripper here and there who fooled around with him for some of his weeeeeeeeeeeeed. but he cant have it both ways. claim to be a pimp player then come crying cause one of his hoes wasnt home when she said she would be. hes just playing for the attention. he knows a shit ton of you guys will join in on the women hating.

meat, theres nothing wrong with sounding sappy. thats just what this thread needs.

Brooke, I love you man..........

hehe i love YOU man, i wish there were more like you. you got it all figured out.

YOU SUCH A PLAYER!!

(to be read aloud with asian accent)

I read it aloud with the Asian accent.

It came out more like 'YOU SUCH A PREYER!'.

Then I mumbled something about the asian man and wife that were having sex for the first time on their honeymoon when the wife says "You want to try a 69?" and he says "Why the hell would I want Mushu Pork?"

I read it aloud with the Asian accent.

It came out more like 'YOU SUCH A PREYER!'.

Then I mumbled something about the asian man and wife that were having sex for the first time on their honeymoon when the wife says "You want to try a 69?" and he says "Why the hell would I want Mushu Pork?"

roofls :thanks:

Before Brooke tears someone a new one she should find someone to tear the one she has.lol just felt like saying that.

hilarious. how long did it take you to come up with that one? really, hilarious. im sure the ladies flock to you with that razor sharp wit. :thumbsup:

hilarious. how long did it take you to come up with that one? really, hilarious. im sure the ladies flock to you with that razor sharp wit. :thumbsup:

STFU you crazy bitch I get any girl I want.I RIP IT N DIP.

EDIT:I get any bitch or pussy I want.

Edited by 06BaNsHeE

brooke is a man hater through and through. simple as that. she claims to know whats up but she doesnt know shit. i went out tonight. i treated the hot girls like shit, and they ate it up. i sat there and watched some dudes tryin to be nice to them, and the hot bitches werent havin it. so i just kept on bein a dick. that shit works, whether she wants to admit it or not. its whatever. i pull ass all the time, and most ppl here know im not that nice of a guy...im sure brooke will have a lame come-back, she usually does. something about how i dont respect girls and whatever. and she will say i dont get ass, when in fact she doesnt know shit. but hey, if it makes her feel better, yea brooke, i dont get ass. ha, shit nigga. bitches flock to me, maybe its my stunning good looks. fuck i dont know but im doin something right..late