brand new 2007 banshees 3750 have titles with them

POCKET CHANGE SON POCKET CHANGE ......US MIAMI BOYS ARE REAL RESOURSEFUL ...

LOL you guys are something else i own a 4 location flooring co in south fl my company brought in 1.5million dollers last year i have 6 crews that work for me not to mention my banshee shop i n spring hill i drive a brand new caddy xtr so still wanna talk about money

count those 100's let me know how many you see and then ill post ya a couple.....lol

hey banshee pro, sounds like the same story some asshole on e bay told me over a 20 dollar seat.WAS THAT YOU?IF SO YOUR A REAL FUCKIN MORON. showin pics of hundreds , but your afraid to send a 40 dollar check. punk mother fucker.i will be on you like stink on shit clown.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo banshepro which is it 4 or 7 location?

eastman450r( 37)

Positive feedback: 100%

Registered on: www.motors.ebay.com

Item: YAMAHA BANSHEE SEAT 1999 (110049701613)

This message was sent after the listing closed.

eastman450r is the winner.

FOODSTAMPS...LOL I OWN A 7 LOCATION FLOORING COMPANY IN SOUTH FLORIDA DRIVE A MERCEDES MY TAXES KEEP YOU EATING MY COMPANY GROSSED OVER 1.5 MILLION DOLLARS LAST YEAR LOOK DO YOU WANT YOUR 41 DOLLARS OF BEER MONEY OR NO

sound farmiliar?

sorry to fuck up your thread glenn, but this dude is a fuckin punk, let it be known.

Pass the popcorn, looks like this is about to take off...

My only question is this.. These are your buddy's quads. You know they will sell for 1k more all day on E-bay, why would you skip on 50 thousand dollars?? Myself, I'd take that money for the pocket..

Then again, I'm no "balla" and 50 thousand is a good bit of money to me.

Selling a quarter million dollars in new quads with a cell phone number and 7 posts does warrant some pictures or proof in my eyes.

Hopefully the members that are coming down to purchase them can eventually back up the claim...

07's are not available in the US, so I assume the cargo container was bound for Canada, but wound up in NJ for some odd reason?

I know you can't "reveal" your source, but will "Yamaha" the manufacturer or insurer of the container eventually be investigating their 250k loss??

Just a thought...

yamaha didn't have a $250K loss. yamaha isn't the ones that chose not to sell the banshee in the US it was the effin tree hugging hipocrits. because 2 stroke emissions are "too harsh on the environment" so the pressured yamaha to discontinue selling the banshee and blaster in the US. this deal that this guy got was probably "extras" that yamaha let go to a "private individual" for a "discount" so they could still sell a few banshees in the US with out the tree huggers being able to go after yamaha. PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY.

yamaha didn't have a $250K loss. yamaha isn't the ones that chose not to sell the banshee in the US it was the effin tree hugging hipocrits. because 2 stroke emissions are "too harsh on the environment" so the pressured yamaha to discontinue selling the banshee and blaster in the US. this deal that this guy got was probably "extras" that yamaha let go to a "private individual" for a "discount" so they could still sell a few banshees in the US with out the tree huggers being able to go after yamaha. PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY.

You have a good point.

I hope some members will validate the sales of these quads. Looking at the post I knoticed these facts...

1) "cannot reveal my source"

2) why would a multi-million dollar manufacturer offer "private deals" to individuals?

3) Bypassing US emmision laws, activities like that could land them in a court of law

4) I told myself not to get into this thread, but I just could not resist, it will probably backfire on me

Fire away...

yo banshepro which is it 4 or 7 location?

eastman450r( 37)

Positive feedback: 100%

Registered on: www.motors.ebay.com

Item: YAMAHA BANSHEE SEAT 1999 (110049701613)

This message was sent after the listing closed.

eastman450r is the winner.

FOODSTAMPS...LOL I OWN A 7 LOCATION FLOORING COMPANY IN SOUTH FLORIDA DRIVE A MERCEDES MY TAXES KEEP YOU EATING MY COMPANY GROSSED OVER 1.5 MILLION DOLLARS LAST YEAR LOOK DO YOU WANT YOUR 41 DOLLARS OF BEER MONEY OR NO

sound farmiliar?

sorry to fuck up your thread glenn, but this dude is a fuckin punk, let it be known.

LOL YANKEES WRONG DUDE MAN KEEP YOUR THREATS TO YOURSELF.....

This is what you replied to NYUK's post in the feedback forum.

FIRST OFF THAT AINT EVEN ME MY NAME IS ROB PORTER I LIVE IN SPRING HILL 12486 MOON RD SPRING HILL FL 34614 MY EBAY SCREEN NAME IS TP34609 I NEVER BOUGHT A FUCKIN SEAT FROM YOU AND AINT GONNA GO TO SHIT HOLE NJ OVER ANYTHING AND FOR THOSE OF YOU ON HERE KNOW MY PHONE NUMBER IT IS NOT THAT7158 NUMBER YOU FUCKIN STUPID COCK SUCKER GET A FUCKIN GIRLFREIND OR SOMETHING

What are the chances that there is two guys from Spring Hill Florida braging about living lavishly and making there huge bucks with a flooring company?

A company can bring in 1.5 million dollars but have 1.6 million in expenditures.

I OWN A 4 LOCATION CO. CALLED PORTER FLOORING INC. NOT 7 I DRIVE A CADDY XTR NOT A BENZ THIS GUY HAS CHANGED AROUND WHAT I HAVE SAID OBIVISLY JELOUS OF THE MONEY I SPEAK OF I HAVE NOT BOUGHT A SEAT AND THE SEAT I HAVE COST 450 DOLLERS FROM A LOCAL UPOLSTRY SHOP THERE ARE PEOPLE ON HERE I RACE WITH AND KNOW PERSONALY THAT CAN TELL YOU WHO IAM IF IT MATTERS THAT MUCH TO YOU I THINK IM GONNA JUST QUIT USING THIS FOURM CAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE THIS I RUN INTO THESE HATERS EVERYDAY UPSET CAUSE THEY MAKE NO MONEY AND SOME OF US DO WELL FOR OURSELVES BUT ALL AND ALL I GOT TO LOVE HATERS CAUSE ALL YOU HATERS JUST MAKE ME LOOK GREATER I WORK MY ASS OFF FOR EVERYTHING I HAVE AND I GUESS THIS GUY HAS HAD A BAD RUN IN WITH A DIRTBAG ON EBAY HOWEVER ITS NOT ME THE WHY THAT PERSON DID NOT JUST PAYPAL HIM THE 40 DOLLERS HE SPEAKS OF IS BEYOND ME GENRALY PEOPLE WHO DONT USE PAYPAL ARE ONES WHO HAVE ALLREADY FUCKED IT UP AND SCREWD SOMEONE OVER SO ITS PROBABLY GOOD FOR THIS GUY HIS SELLER CHOSE TO SEND HIM A MONEY ORDER WHATEVER ILL LOSE NO SLEEP KNOWING SOME JERSEYCAN DOSENT THINK HE LIKES ME ....LOL

I THINK IM GONNA JUST QUIT USING THIS FOURM

Please do. You are one of the most worthless fuckers I've seen around these parts in a while. :shoothead:

I OWN A 4 LOCATION CO. CALLED PORTER FLOORING INC. NOT 7 I DRIVE A CADDY XTR NOT A BENZ THIS GUY HAS CHANGED AROUND WHAT I HAVE SAID OBIVISLY JELOUS OF THE MONEY I SPEAK OF I HAVE NOT BOUGHT A SEAT AND THE SEAT I HAVE COST 450 DOLLERS FROM A LOCAL UPOLSTRY SHOP THERE ARE PEOPLE ON HERE I RACE WITH AND KNOW PERSONALY THAT CAN TELL YOU WHO IAM IF IT MATTERS THAT MUCH TO YOU I THINK IM GONNA JUST QUIT USING THIS FOURM CAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE THIS I RUN INTO THESE HATERS EVERYDAY UPSET CAUSE THEY MAKE NO MONEY AND SOME OF US DO WELL FOR OURSELVES BUT ALL AND ALL I GOT TO LOVE HATERS CAUSE ALL YOU HATERS JUST MAKE ME LOOK GREATER I WORK MY ASS OFF FOR EVERYTHING I HAVE AND I GUESS THIS GUY HAS HAD A BAD RUN IN WITH A DIRTBAG ON EBAY HOWEVER ITS NOT ME THE WHY THAT PERSON DID NOT JUST PAYPAL HIM THE 40 DOLLERS HE SPEAKS OF IS BEYOND ME GENRALY PEOPLE WHO DONT USE PAYPAL ARE ONES WHO HAVE ALLREADY FUCKED IT UP AND SCREWD SOMEONE OVER SO ITS PROBABLY GOOD FOR THIS GUY HIS SELLER CHOSE TO SEND HIM A MONEY ORDER WHATEVER ILL LOSE NO SLEEP KNOWING SOME JERSEYCAN DOSENT THINK HE LIKES ME ....LOL

Why pay that much dont you have your own shop?