atv cycle shop

Hubie000

Hey,

I was just wondering if anyone here as been to (or heard of) ProCylce in Columbia MO?

I'm thinking of adding a new Raptor 700 to my collection. (i already own a banshee)

There website and Ebay listings for quads is WAY under the MSRP. Just wondering if there are alot of "hidden" costs when you go there. If they are legit and have "that good of deals" it is deffinatley worth a drive if i can get a new Raptor at the costs they have listed...

any opinions?

Hey, I worked there too. Lastlegwarrior and I were there at the same time. It was fun. While we were there things were kinda shitty. The service has gotten a lot better since then. They went through a lot of legal crap and had to straighten up. If you go there you have to watch for probably 300 in hidden costs, but on their Ebay thing, the price you see is what you get. Its legit. Procycle seriously sells quads cheaper than an place I know of. We used to sell stuff for like 2-3 grand below retail. Crazy shit. They have a direct deal from Yamaha, Honda, and Suzuki. They are not based on the money they make off of each machine. They get their money based on how many they sell. So those companies allow them to sell each machine at dealer price. You should be dealing with a guy named Chris. He is the Ebay guy. If he says anything, tell him that Tommy (thats me) said the price you see is what you pay. I remember. And he wont care, cause he gets commision for everything he sells on Ebay.

Good Luck man.

If you have anymore questions hit me up.

Edited by Soupbox660

I just my money from overchrages back thank to the MOstate attorny

the lawsuit against procycle was for adds and saleman giving giving you

a out the door price than the finance manger would add on setup &

other costs

WTF r u talking about :huh: