stolen!

b4e2r0t

someone took my shee here in good ol washington crossing PA. anyone in this area get wind of a stolen 2001 shee pm me here. at first look the plastics are blue tank black front fenders and white back fenders not many with that color arrangement. any info would be greatly appreciated.

thanks for your time.

someone took my shee here in good ol washington crossing PA. anyone in this area get wind of a stolen 2001 shee pm me here. at first look the plastics are blue tank black front fenders and white back fenders not many with that color arrangement. any info would be greatly appreciated.

thanks for your time.

hey i'm here near somerset , pa. i'll watch for it.

the only things i can think of who might have taken it.

is someone who comes on my property to the horse stables and seen it out. but all those people are dripping wet with money.

the illegal aliens who cut the field across from me could of seen it out. most likely from trenton.

someone who seen it in the back of my truck and followed me home one day. witch is very rare i have it out and i come home in the dark most of the time.

i have no enemies that i can think of.

this is a very quiet area and never had to worry about these kind of things. these people were after just my shee tho. my truck was unlocked with my wallet inside and about $6,000 in contractors tools in it, none of that was touched.

there must of been 2-4 people that did it because it was picked up and carried out. no tracks thru the mud or anything. it has a kryptonite lock on it so it cant be rolled. was done on a rainy night. carried it out to the end of my driveway, threw it in the back of a vehicle and did a burnout in the grass onto the road to add insult to injury.

god i hate this shit!