Single Carb? Is Trinity my only option?

DaBigHert

I'd look in the for sale here and on PlanetSand.com

I know Graydon used to make a pretty nice one. Try Cascade innovations as well, they have it standard and polished to a mirror finish:

http://webforce.nwrain.net/founder/cascade...TORE_DEPT_ID=87

I knew someone would know. Graydon is the one I was thinking about. A while back a HQ'r was working on a 2 to 1 design. Never heard if it worlked out though. :beer:

• 2 years later...

So I have been trying for 2 months to get this trinity single carb to work, can't get it to run rich enough. Have a 50 polit and a 220 main, even tried drilling a get out and still nothing. Cleaned entire carb twice all new gaskets and o-rings everything is sealed, no leaks. Just can't get it jetted right. Any ideas?

Is trinity the only one making a single carb kit? It seems a little expensive.

I got mine from cascade. Billet manifold and Newly polished 35mm kiehin. Want it. its for sale. $375 plus the ride?

So I have been trying for 2 months to get this trinity single carb to work, can't get it to run rich enough. Have a 50 polit and a 220 main, even tried drilling a get out and still nothing. Cleaned entire carb twice all new gaskets and o-rings everything is sealed, no leaks. Just can't get it jetted right. Any ideas?

I run a 52 pilot and a 220 main

hey i have a trinity set for a single carb not sure if there is every thing you need but will check later, I know i have most of everything just not the carb because it came on a broke down bike dont want much for it

Way too big of a main jet, and way too big of a pilot jet. Your probably running the wrong needle also. These setups run 75% of the time off the needle, so usually thats the main problem when they run bad.

Give me a list of engine mods, elevation, etc....... I can give you the jet specs. I also need to know what needle is in the carb, and dont tell me its the stock one.