RED FULLBORE PLASTICS

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now he decides to post a price.......Funny how that works.

SICK OF YOUR GUYS BULLSHIT, FROM HERE ONOUT, IF INTERESTED PM ME, NO MORE REPLIES

SICK OF YOUR GUYS BULLSHIT, FROM HERE ONOUT, IF INTERESTED PM ME, NO MORE REPLIES

THEY ARE ONLY MID CONDITION, THINK A LITTLE BIT. MINT CONDITION.

THEY ARE ONLY MID CONDITION, THINK A LITTLE BIT. MINT CONDITION.

I was trying to be nice until you and your butt buddy got on here running your mouths...

Pedal your shit elsewhere. If you would've been honest up front, and taken a different tone with everyone, you might have actually sold them on here.

I got an idea, why don't you and no_clue get one dildo, share it, and stick it in both of your mouths....then none of us have to listen to the shit coming out of either of them.

Both you two dumb fucks ever hear of caps lock? You that stupid?

You two are fucking jokes....period.

Got one guy with less than 10 posts, and the other joker with under 400...but, we're the ass clowns?

Do us all a favor and go elsewhere.....

I was trying to be nice until you and your butt buddy got on here running your mouths...

Pedal your shit elsewhere. If you would've been honest up front, and taken a different tone with everyone, you might have actually sold them on here.

I got an idea, why don't you and no_clue get one dildo, share it, and stick it in both of your mouths....then none of us have to listen to the shit coming out of either of them.

Got one guy with less than 10 posts, and the other joker with under 400...but, we're the ass clowns?

ONCE AGAIN, GET OFF MY POST, OBVIOUSLY U HAVE NO LIFE IF ALL U HAVE TO DO IS BASH MY POST!

:thanks::notworthy: Dude, you ruined it for yourself, I doubt seriously anyone will buy your stuff now that you have suceeded in being rude to everyone on here. I have sold a few things on here and bought many without a single problem, so I don't honestly think that this board screwed you out of anything. Take it like a man, and shut up, and move on, maybe(probably not) but just maybe you'll learn from your mistake and be more reasonable next time your selling something. And yeah, try not using all caps.

Edited by LiftdT4R

ONCE AGAIN, GET OFF MY POST, OBVIOUSLY U HAVE NO LIFE IF ALL U HAVE TO DO IS BASH MY POST!

Actually...I think it's your buddy that JUST joined yesterday with 7 total posts that has no life, did you cry to him or something to help you out.

Loco....I'll send you a boost bottle if you think that'll win you these plastics. That, and I have some stock pipes and silencers laying around....they're prolly worth a few bucks in scrap metal...more than I can say for this guy's attitude....

Actually...I think it's your buddy that JUST joined yesterday with 7 total posts that has no life, did you cry to him or something to help you out.

Loco....I'll send you a boost bottle if you think that'll win you these plastics. That, and I have some stock pipes and silencers laying around....they're prolly worth a few bucks in scrap metal...more than I can say for this guy's attitude....

:evil:

i think its funny how this guy said he wasnt going to reply to this thread anymore but he still did hahah...if you calling others a loser for being on this site than u must be one too because you must've been on here quite some time according to ur posts you retard :shoothead: