LS spring trip

i will be there for sure i may need a campsite? i have an astro van. and a 18ft flat trailer ( dont laugh!) i will be bringing 3 banshee's and a few 4 pokes ( tow bikes).. i LOVE to drag the dunes if ya bring lights that will be sweet!! i havee seen porta tree's out there before the rangers should not have a problem with it.. also if someoen has a ranger we should get a skid ready to smooth some sand.. i would love to se a dm out on the dunes!

i was going to run smooth drag day ( dune wars) through planetsand on this weekend but hell. with all the crap i am getting for it i may not run it at all.. just hang out and drag with you guys. we should get a pic of all the banshee's together to post..

that would be kick ass man having all of us in a huge pic together would be sweet!

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I will be there on the day of the 29th and stay til sunday anyone want to split a campsite bigboy has 3 next to eachother all seem to be available around those would be cool to all be right there they are $25 a night with a 4 night min.let me know not sure if nm351 is really going, hell that fucker is down there right now rideing he just sent me some cool pics.

Well look for me and the rest of the dead end racing crew close to the entrance by the drag strip. there should be at least 15 of us. We will have our Dead End Racing Banner hanging up in our camp site stop in and say hey we can bullshit and have a beer or 12 :thumbsup:

i will deffinatelly stop in adn say hi. and i can guarantee i will be thirsty!! i just hopwei can get the ole 350 back together.. its not going to be in full drag trim anymore going more of a duner with it but hey i'll still drag it HA!

we will be there either thursday or friday morning, not sure which yet.. should be me, stephen and my cousin that came last year.. im ready to ride some dunes..

I'm 50/50 as of now. I'll know for sure next week :banghead:

Would be nice sucking back some suds with some of ya, and wes was nice enough to pickup a 450 in time for me to have something to ride.

Kansas and Oklahoma are where all the hotties are anyway, right? :thumbsup:

I'm 50/50 as of now. I'll know for sure next week :banghead:

Would be nice sucking back some suds with some of ya, and wes was nice enough to pickup a 450 in time for me to have something to ride.

Kansas and Oklahoma are where all the hotties are anyway, right? :thumbsup:

fuck yea man.. there will be plenty of drinkin going on im sure.. we did it pretty big last year. im sure we will hollar at some local hoes on myspace and see if they wanna come kick it. we had a few stop by last year..

I'm still planning to be there as well. We should be getting in Wednesday afternoon. Tyler, don't let me forget to send you those permits. I should have a little extra space on my "lot" if someone else needs it. I figure Derek and I will be on one lot, Tyler/his crew on another, and there should be one left for stragglers or party space :beer:

Things aren't looking too good for getting the drag bike built in time, but I'm going to do everything I can to get it finished, a lot of it is not within my control. I do have the blue bike though...at least I'll be able to ride something :shrug:

Im down for sure. Gonna leave thursday morning. So how does the reserved camping work? Rangers just post a sign as reserved or what and how long do you wait to see if there is a no show? I know I should't have any problem finding a spot on thursday afternoon.

Yeah, they'll put a sign up w/ the name of the person who reserved the spot, and it'll be reserved for however long the person reserved it for...not all spots are "reservable", only the ones that aren't part of the state park (from what I understand).

This is the last weekend in march right? Sorry didn't want to scroll back. If some people are goin Thursday, I could probably make it that evening, maybe do some night riding.

BRAD!! how the heck are yah?!! you goin for rattlesnake?? i have yet to meet up with you at the dunes :(