BHQ National Ride Out

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No nazi stickers necessecary.

LMAO

There is a site you can go to to reserve one of those RV spots before you make the long drive...well worth reserving ahead of time to be sure you are guaranteed to have a spot. I'll be reserving a spot too (not RV) like I did last year so if there are a few stragglers that don't have a spot they can always squeeze in somewhere at my camp. :beer:

Long haul from south fla hehehe .... Im going to have to follow you man , there is no way in hell i can make it there on my own navigation :shoothead: ...... I am down like a clown , loading up my tacoma to hell and i will ride out .

Im going to bring sammie so she can make the ride more pleasent :smile:

I will be there for sure since its fairly close for me, if anyone wants to looka t more info and doesn't know the site go to www.waynoka.com its all on there. all we need now is a date and we will take the dunes over :woot:

haha nah fuck it..you dont owe me anything..ill even bring some more and make your drinks for you..ha, this might not be a good idea!! :biggrin:

WOOOOHOOOO, those drinks were good :biggrin: I'm still gonna bring some alcohol, don't want to deplete your stash in one night, LOL

Have you tried that new cuervo black with coke? Reminds me of makers and coke but sweeter....that'll get you stumbling pretty quick :beer: