BHQ National Ride Out

I'm in too, only 2.5 hours for me.

Should pick a spring weekend, maybe Pres. day weekend or even earlier cuz the temp. will really suck later !!!

Too hot and all you want to do is sit and :beer:

Come to think of it, thats not too bad either :woot:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spring trip is set March 29th - April 1st

would this be the dates?also what jetting would i need for ls?421 cub,pjs34s on gas.i live in cali.oxnard obout 1 hr north of L.A if any cali people are going lets get toghether for the long haul. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

would this be the dates?also what jetting would i need for ls?421 cub,pjs34s on gas.i live in cali.oxnard obout 1 hr north of L.A if any cali people are going lets get toghether for the long haul. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I think little sahara is about 1000-1200 feet, I dont know what your elevation is and there is no telling what the temps will be while we are there.

• 2 weeks later...
Are paddles a must?

and whats everyones take on non-banshee guys... if I go ill bring some non-banshee peeps as well...

We've never ridden sand AT ALL we're all a little curious

we dont care what ppl ride.. as long as its a banshee.. j/k just tell all your buddies to come wether they ride a honda or not.. just tell them to be prepared to follow...

Are paddles a must?

and whats everyones take on non-banshee guys... if I go ill bring some non-banshee peeps as well...

We've never ridden sand AT ALL we're all a little curious

You can get around w/o paddles, but you sure won't be winning any drag races. There's also a few areas down in the trees on the northeast side that I don't think I'd want to go without paddles, but easily avoidable. I wouldn't go out and buy a set just for this trip. If you plan on making more dune trips then yeah, but I wouldn't for just one trip.