convince me i need a banshee instead of a 450r

wannashee

No harm my friend,.... but if you need to be convinced,

then you just don't know what their about.

No amount of convincing is gonna help ypu :confused:

i could probably make my decision but no one has a banshee around here for me to ride and try out. but i know how the 450 r rides but i dunno its almost like thats what everyone is getting and i just want something different and better.

Srry, wasn't tyying to insult you

the future is into 4 strokes, its sad but it true

the addreneline you get from a shee is un-explainable

its almost like having sex for the first time,...

you get on her and BAM! your moving so fast, and its exciting,

and the thing you know , it's over and you can't wait to do it again!!!

( unlike being married )

it's a passion like no other, and belive me, I've only had mine for a few months

and riding her is like being de-virginized a over again HAHAHAHAHA! :beer:

it's a passion like no other, and belive me, I've only had mine for a few months

and riding her is like being de-virginized a over again HAHAHAHAHA! :beer:

[/quot

i second that.....ive had my '01 shee since feb of this year ....i moved up from a bad ass blaster....and omg what a difference

the blaster was the fastest i had seen or rode ever ....but the banshee is a whole new ball game when u pinn her to the bar .........Hang on!!!!! :beer: :beer:

First I don't know if theres any hope since your thinking of a 450r. It would be somewhat tough if you were talking about a YFZ. My buddy has a YFZ and with a lightened flywheel and other engine mods it's about the closest 4-stroke you can get to a shee. It revs fast and the power starts being alot "snappier" in a sense. I plan on getting a YFZ in a year or 2 but I'll never get rid of the shee, like said above theres nothing like it.

I'm the only one in are group with a shee and all the guys always want to take it out(theres 2 LTR-450's, 2 YFZ's, and 2 Raptors/1 cammed & ported and 1 w/a 720) because as fast as the 4-strokes are you don't get that seat of the pants feel like your arms are going to come out of the sockets and so on. You just can't explain it, good luck with your choice man.

Edited by Geoff

really really simple .

You like to go fast ? GET A BANSHEE .... You like to go even faster modifiy a banshee .....

There is 3 things in life that are just great .....Bitches Beer Banshee ..... If you have weak arms , you might need to working out , just to hold onto the damn bike.....

BANSHEES SIMPLY SCREAM .

fuck a 4 stroke :thanks:

:::>>>WARNING<<<:::If u have heart problems, back problems, think u may be pregnant, or if u're just a damn pussy u might want to go ride a 4-stroke!

there r 3 stages to a banshee in my view:

stock banshees: alright, for being stock good power for the POF stock pipes

piped, jetted filtered banshees: alot better, can take out most 4-jokes no questions asked

stroker, P&P, and other internal modded banshees: now heres where the real fun begins :flamewar:

as the title says. :beer:

There shouldnt be any convincing!!!! You either a die hard 2 stroke fan, or you not!!!! I have never questioned the banshee!!!! :evil:

She still strikes fear into EVERY 4 STROKE OUT ON THE MARKET!!!!!!!!!!

Im a hard head when it comes to 'SHEES!!!! I BELIEVE she is the best quad on the market!!!And with a bit of work she is quick on the straights and on the circuit!!!

When you see those two little round lights you know the ground is going to shake and drown OUT that Pathetic 4 stroke Sound!!

And thats when it'l hit you!!!!! OH FUCK I WANT ONE OF THOSE!!!!!!

but on a serious note!!! EVERYONE on this site are TRUE 'SHEE DEVILS!!!!!! :evil:

Happy choosing!!Whatever you choose be proud of it as i am of my 'SHEE!! :beer:

Really depends on how and where your going to ride. If your riding in tight trails and mud and crap like that, get a yfz450. If you ride the dunes or fast trails that are wide open then get a shee. I ride alot of trails up north and I get the funniest looks riding my shee from all the tanks out there, but when I get er going........nobody and I mean nobody can touch me. A shee just can't be beat in the fun factor. Plain ass fun to ride. Really is the best bang for you buck and when you mod it...........well you'll just have to buy one and see for yourself. :beer: