ASV Clutch Levers - Crap

IROOST1

I bought one for my girlfriend a few months ago so she could reach the clutch lever since they are adjustable. The second time out she crashes, not even 20 feet from the truck. And breaks the UNBREAKABLE lever. It ruined her weekend of riding. That was three weeks ago and i just got the replacement today. Its a hunk of crap. It looks like its been on a bike for years and the lever rattles like nuts. So my lever that was brand spankin new is now some junk that they put together from used pieces. I know that for a fact, because i took pics before i sent it and marked every peice of the lever with black permanent marker, where no one would notice. And supposedly they are to refurbish "your lever" but, NOT ONE PART is the same as i sent. And the nice shiny perch that was perfectly fine is now a scratched up part that looks like someone was grinding on it with a dremel.

I will NOT buy any other product from ASV.

With poor customer service its not worth the extra money. And the warranty is good for nothing.

Im still waiting to see what they do and ill update this post.

wow sorry to hear nothing but satidfied with mine.

They did replace it free right better than any other lever co out there, if you are not happy and dont get a response let me know i will run it down there and see what i can do they are only 10 min away i have been there and they treated me nothing but nice even threw me a free boot.

i have herd the repos selling on ebay where nice..

I just bought one. Let's see how it works out for me. I wondered about the Ebay refurbished ones. I bet it's someone from ASV selling them on the side or something. Why not ask for a brand new one. Lifetime warranty is what they stand for so why settle for a refurb'd one?

FYI, my bro runs a MSR Shorty Raptor Series Lever.. I like that much better [very smooth] than the ASV.

I did ask for a new one and am still waiting for a response. Nothin yet.

Its the cheaper F1 lever, but it was still fifty bucks.

And it wasnt me that crashed, it was my buddy eggin my girlfriend on "give it more gas" on her 2mm overbore fully built yz85. She took out two quads and almost a truck.

I did ask for a new one and am still waiting for a response. Nothin yet.

Its the cheaper F1 lever, but it was still fifty bucks.

And it wasnt me that crashed, it was my buddy eggin my girlfriend on "give it more gas" on her 2mm overbore fully built yz85. She took out two quads and almost a truck.

Try the C5 and make sure you get a rotator clamp. I would throw the F1 in a catagory of "flexable stock designe".

Its been over a month now and i still have a piece of crap replacement and asv wont even reply. Anyone have any ideas on how to get a proper replacement from them???

Raptor shorty on mine, and I find it way nicer than the ASV imo., and alot less $$$

I have a Raptor shorty clutch lever on my banshee and an ASV on my 250r and I like the Raptor better. the asv looks a hellava lot better than the raptor, I just don't like the position of the asv lever in relation to the handlebars.

strange. The c5 i had on my KX 125 was extremely strong, i only had one problem with it. When i was riddin the bike in the snow i droped it on its side and actually bent the lever, but it was no big deal as i just bent it right back without a problem and it was as good as new!