my OUTLAW Shee(lonestar)

bansheePQ

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
well i would spend at least 5Gs. i cant reall spend more than that cause the rest is for mods

Mine is up for sale, but not for $5,000. As someone mentioned earlier, what else can you do to one of these? LT front end with Elkas, No-Link rear with the same, RZ +4 motor with the works. It's about as "modded" as a Banshee can ever get.

131.JPG

129.JPG

127.JPG

71.jpg

29.jpg

25.jpg

Here it is next to a well built stocker geometry MX bike.

28.jpg

Damn broke, I never saw your shee before. That shit is nice as hell. I wish I had the loot for an outlaw frame, those things must handle sick as hell. I only trail ride mine, and it could use a little more in the handling department. :thumbsup: That's a damn fine excursion too. :beer:

Damn broke, I never saw your shee before. That shit is nice as hell. I wish I had the loot for an outlaw frame, those things must handle sick as hell. I only trail ride mine, and it could use a little more in the handling department. :thumbsup: That's a damn fine excursion too. :beer:

Thanks. The quad is mine, the Excursion is my wifes. My only input on the truck was the diesel motor.