conflict between ex girlfriend and banshee

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say goodbye to both of them, Kai...

To be honest, after a year and a half, You're not going to change and neither is she.

5 days is nothing in comparison to a year and a half. Take a breather, move on....

You've spent the last 11.5 years of your life with someone, a wife then a girlfriend.

Go live a little...and have some fun...

Dave,

Thats what I'm kinda leaning towards.But its hard to have fun right now.

Quote=

differentstrokes Posted Today, 09:16 AM

Kai, man sit back and see how things unfold before you make any kind of quick decision. Right now you've probably got a lot of emotions going through your head and it's only been a few days, you might change your mind from one day to the next about your relationship with her and if you remain friends or what you intend to do with the quad. As far as the banshee goes, you did the mods so it's just as much a part of you as it was her bike...keep it if you have the financial means and if things don't work out with her you can set it up for the next one that comes along...I'm sure you care alot about her but they come and go. Just part of life I guess.

Jared,

I'm trying but man it's hard.The banshee is very nice so I'm torn between my feelings for her and a nice banshee that I know insde and out.I just don't know if I can deal with the 'shee reminding me of her.

It's in her name but if I did keep it I would transfer it into one of my own credit cards so there is no problem later down the road.

Thanks for the input so far guys and keep them comeing. :baseball_wibble:

Edited by bansheeseat$$

Man you need to tel l her to take her banshee that she owns and forget about both of them .banshees and women are a dime a dozen ,theres 3 billion+ women on earth and your gonna waste your efforts on one crazy one that doesnt even want you?funny how she didnt mind being with you or your feelings for a year and half all of a sudden theres a big problem and shes ready to take off,dont blame yourself because 99.999% of the time theres another guy involved ,but that part is usually not realized for a long time down the road . Even as crazy as it may seem she mayvery well be eyeing another guy up or worse ..if shes gonna play hard ass and try to change you or give yo uultimatums then your best bet is to say "see ya" severe al l ties, tel lher to take her bike and go get yourself some strange pussy.my unedited 2 cents

Damn talk about a kick in the nuts. I don't know what to tell you Kai. I've never been in a siutuation like this you are in. I agree with you 5 days is is not nrearly enough to show true feeling s for her son. that is something that takes time. Sure you can take him out and do things with him etc but feelings that come from the heart can't be shown in 5 days. In 5 days the true feelings that you have can be shown but only scratch the surface of what you really feel. I'm sorry if it doesn't work out between the 2 of you, I hope it does. If it doesn't cwork out and she gives you the shee to sell, if you go that route, give me a holler and I'll see what I can do as far as getting the money to buy it from you. I hope everything works out.

I guess time will only tell how you both feel. See what you think in a week or so. I just got out of a relationship as well. Dated her for a year and a half and now she doesnt feel the same as she did before. Probably another guy involved. O well. She wanted to be freinds and talk but I had to cut her off completely. I guess thats the only way to make things better. I dont know what to tell ya about the bike, if the shee is gonna bring back memories of her and make you depressed then get it out of there I guess...I talked to a buddy a couple days ago, I was lettin the break up get me down, he told me his girlfriend just died in a car accident, I thought, what the hell do I have to be upset about? always could be worse...

keep on keepin on

ben

Man you need to tel l her to take her banshee that she owns and forget about both of them .banshees and women are a dime a dozen ,theres 3 billion+ women on earth and your gonna waste your efforts on one crazy one that doesnt even want you?funny how she didnt mind being with you or your feelings for a year and half all of a sudden theres a big problem and shes ready to take off,dont blame yourself because 99.999% of the time theres another guy involved ,but that part is usually not realized for a long time down the road . Even as crazy as it may seem she mayvery well be eyeing another guy up or worse ..if shes gonna play hard ass and try to change you or give yo uultimatums then your best bet is to say "see ya" severe al l ties, tel lher to take her bike and go get yourself some strange pussy.my unedited 2 cents

Well I just talked to her and she told me that a co-worker asked her out on thursday(9-14-06) and

she said sure,so she still said that there was no one before but she sure was fast to agree to go out with someone else awfull quick.So I'm going to go to her house this evening and give her her stuff that she left at my house and tell her she can keep the banshee.Thanks for all the replys and the sensitivity to my concern.

shitty part is it is almost always another guy in the picture .they usually have things all planned out in secret on what theyre going to do long before they do it and your usually the last one to know when the bottom falls out .fuck her .As difficult ads it may seem ,she can be easily replaced friend

Well I just talked to her and she told me that a co-worker asked her out on thursday(9-14-06) and

she said sure,so she still said that there was no one before but she sure was fast to agree to go out with someone else awfull quick.So I'm going to go to her house this evening and give her her stuff that she left at my house and tell her she can keep the banshee.Thanks for all the replys and the sensitivity to my concern.

You will never get her to admitt that there was another guy involved...Trust me.....I know.......

just give her her shit back tell her to stick the banshee up her ass and move on......

You don't need to deal with stuff like that.......it isn't worth it.....

I've been in a VERY similar situation and you will only begin to feel better when you move on......

Find a F-Buddy...That helps a lot......LoL

NO bitch up and leaves a guy without something else waitin on the side. there is always another guy involved. if she didnt have any offers on the table, and no one there to talk to, no way in hell would she just up and bounce out. tell her to keep the fuckin bike cuz just like bitches, they are everywhere and usually dont cost much. that brings up a good point how bitches are like banshees. sometimes they can be a pain in the ass, but damn near always they are a drain on the pocketbook...anyway, fuck that chicks friend and rail her real hard. itll make you feel better. :beer:

I feel for you Kai, women can be brutal. The bad thing is that even if you move on you always wonder about another guy being in the picture, kind of a blow to your self esteem. Back in the day it was men who were portrayed as dogs but women will stick it to you these days. Been there, done that.

, fuck that chicks friend and rail her real hard. itll make you feel better. :beer:

Yeah.....that works well......

only problem is.........if you ever get back with tha ho she will never let you forget it......

and trust me......that sux......I've been there.......

Only do that if you are commited to never talkin to the bitch again.....

Well I just got back from her house and she had the banshee on the front lawn and came out to meet me.so I asked to use her bathroom and went to hers threw her bedroom and saw the card I had gave her awhile back still on her dresser in plain site where its been for months so I'm thinking she told me the guy thing to get me mad at her so I would just not want to see or talk to her no more and take the 'shee.I asked if we could hang out and call each other in the future and she said sure,So I think I called her pluff on the new guy act.However I gave her the stuff she left at the house and told her that I can't take the banshee and she said why?I said because it would hurt to much to see it and remind me of her and she gave me a plank look and said I want you to take it.I said maybe I could in the future but not right now,So we rolled it back in her garage and I said by.I don't know if I handled it right but will see.Maybe she is just testing me?

Edited by bansheeseat$$

NO bitch up and leaves a guy without something else waitin on the side. there is always another guy involved. if she didnt have any offers on the table, and no one there to talk to, no way in hell would she just up and bounce out. tell her to keep the fuckin bike cuz just like bitches, they are everywhere and usually dont cost much. that brings up a good point how bitches are like banshees. sometimes they can be a pain in the ass, but damn near always they are a drain on the pocketbook...anyway, fuck that chicks friend and rail her real hard. itll make you feel better. :beer:

Straight up.

I'd say if you end up keeping the banshee trick it out even more and find a new chick to ride ya and/or the banshee.

What R U nuts, take the bike free and clear. Trust me there will always be other psycho's out there to take her place. Trick out the banshee that you didn't pay for and believe me that little picture and funny feeling you have in your head everytime you see it will fade to LETS RIDE. Hook up with a new one and it will change your whole outlook on her ...................... :beer: